Cisco Systems Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Software Engineer160 reviews
India160 reviews

Found 160 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,362 reviews
technologybalancebangalorehikeculturenetworktiminglife

I love work culture of the company.

Cisco provides huge access of learning, gaining knowledge, research and also best working environment. The game zone, cafeteria, gym, singing, dancing, movie night 😍 It acts like a university not company.

Pros

Learning Environment

Cons

Most of the people work from home so in-person meeting happened very few.

No rush

Whatever you do at Cisco has a defined process. So the things are very streamlined here. There are times when you may have to wait longer than usual but I use that time to chill :P

Insights into Cisco Systems

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Good place

Pros: culture, latest gadgets, training opportunities. Wlb and management depends on the team. Good placeto learn networking. Cons: can't think of any

Good work-life balance but low pay

Work isnt very stressful yet knowledgable. Co-workers support each other. My team personally is very dependable. Pay is not upto industry standards. Working time and location is flexible.

good place to work

work and technology wise good place to work.Good medical benefits.Have a wonderful campus, cool play area.Compensation is not up to the mark for the performance.Top level management

Good

Good culture. Good people. Decent pay. Decent growth. Typical cons with a big org. Work life balance is amazing. Considering the work you do, you will paid nicely.

Relaxed environment

Very nice people, good work life balance, but learning can be based on team/product..Hikes are okay. Good place to settle.Mostly networking is the core

Good place for network enthusiasts

It's all about networking....Really cool campus with many facilities..Growth really depends on BU you fall into and also the work..Pay can be increased comparing to the other companies

Pros

No stress, great culture, great campus

Cons

No free food

Great work life balance

It all depends for which team or manager you are working for. Some teams will be micro managed while others won't be. Overall it provided a good work life balance.

Software Engineer (Appdynamics)

Pros-Good work life balance, option to work remote or hybrid.- Good pay and hike, gifts to employees.- Work on latest technologies.- Good supportive and transparent management.- Food, snacks, breakfast in office.Cons-Not any

Good work life balance

Its amazing to do work for such a big giant, I am extremely delightful that I am joining cisco under the role of software engineer, and really wan to progress in my carier .

Best work Life balance

I am in this company since the inception of my work experience. Really love working with people. Amazing work life balance and with lot of people to support you in the team.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Compensation

Review of cisco

The work is good and it has got a great environment . The work is into networking into digital video broadcasting. You get to work with various applications and devices .

Pros

Cons

Hikes are low

Productive and fun experience

I had good time working in cisco. Company has great culture and there is never a dull day. There are several benefits of joining cisco, the best one being the office transport.

Pros

Office Transport

Cons

Delayed career progress

Work Life Balance is very easy here

It has been great. I got to experience new technologies. I think that the Automation Test team is monotonous... You might get bored of the work after sometime... Apart from that the benefits and life at CISCO is wonderful. I would expect a higher salary though...

Employee friendly company

Good Facilities provided for employees. Awesome cafeteria. Teams work in many technologies here. Good cab facility provided. Pretty relaxed work environment.

amazing work place to work

people centric culture, flexible work environment, great benefits Work is strenuous but timings are also flexible with Work from Home options available

Stressful work culture

Not recommended. Stressful work culture. Management is bad. No Team work. Working over the weekends. No work life balance. Not a good pay master. No perks.

Good place to work in cisco

Nice place to work. work life balance.good salary package.descent work load. Lot of opportunities to learn new technologies. Descent management, respect employees.

Fun workplace and very useful to learn new things

we can learn new tools and can be productive. I had a good experience here with my team and my manager is very helpful. the workplace culture is very good and friendly environment

Workplace culture

Employee benefits are good Good work life balance Management is supportive Helpful colleagues Encourages women empowerment Highly unstable when markets are fluctuating

Software Engineer at Cisco Systems

Estimated salary
₹ 14,62,175 per year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cisco Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement