Citco

Citco Employee Reviews

False promises for promotion & growth to make you stay and keep on working hard for the benefit of company, less support from managers, more work pressure
Pros
Reimbursement for meals when you extend beyond 9 hours, cab facilities
Cons
low management support, no due recognition to the talents
Work life balance is there. Work culture is good. People are very helpful. Talent, good work is recognised with hike and promotions. Managers are very much approachable.
Pros
Work life balance, Work culture, Leave policy, Team work, People
Cons
I find none
• Designing recruitment strategy in close liaison with Global head of recruitments to set up the captive business unit in India. • Managing end to end recruitments of CITCO India (Mumbai & Pune) for Hedge fund, private equity & enhanced middle office operations. • Providing Market study - availability, cost, timeline, talent market.  Robust Stakeholder Management ensuring Business and HR are aligned.  Maintaining and presenting overall Hiring data to the top Management and key stakeholders. • Initiate and maintain a network of passive contacts for key and niche requirements • Define and refine the sourcing plans for specific channels based on the recruiting targets and budget • Developing alternate sourcing channels vendors, campuses and vocational institutes • POC for Background check verification; working with the third party vendor for ensuring on time BGV completion of all the candidates.
It is platform to everyone improve our skill .I want to become a good salesman for our company .I doing work hard and achieved good rank in our life.l hope for better future for company.
it been worth to work on lots of material testing machines out their at chandigarh and i had wonderfull experience with experienced employees while i was on internship
Pros
job culture
Cons
workload and long hours
I have just started my career in CITCO Its good to work here. Learning new things here. Its my first job in Sales and Marketing
- Had a very good team - Excellent Agile process and test management - Explored into browser compatibility testing and UAT
Pros
Excellent team
Cons
no career progress