Citi

Citi Employee Reviews

India1,262 reviews

Found 1,262 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,413 reviews

Workplace, requires only work.

Overall a fair place only. A Lot of politics and strategies willl be there. Salary growth in initial year only. You will stuck at a point of time. Long notice period to leave.

Pros

Free cabs.

Cons

Long hours, a lot of corporate politics.

No work culture.nothing at Citibank is appreciable.

No work culture.rude towards employees.no job security.salary is very less in comparison to the work load.only one female washroom for the entire office.no extra curricular friendly activities.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

Not a good place to work lots of baisedness and partiality and no job increment very less salary and use to give dead list and provide salary as per your inputs etc

Pros

Co operative people

Cons

Na

fantastic company to work for

supportive team, leaders. Work life balance is great. gets increments for internal movements also. Work from home culture. keeps employees safety and health priority.

Excellent place to work, Good work culture

This was my second job. I learnt a lot on the job. was given free hand to take decisions. Handled and interacted with lot of seniors. Relaxed atmosphere but quite competitive. I would recommend Citi as its a great place to learn. A lot of effort is made for In house and other Training for employees. Benefits are excellent too.

Job Security, culture, compensation is good.

Job Security, culture, compensation is good.Work life balance depends on the project you work on. Most of the projects its good. You have ample of leaves and you can take them all if your manager approves. Good learning opportunities. Internal hikes not that good. Bonuses depends on the BU so cant talk much about it. But its pretty decent.

Good place to work with

Loving the experience Good place to work with senior are good and very supportive always there when u need help salaries package is offered good nice environment

Very productive and comfortable space to work on.

1. Positive values2. Relaxed and productive atmosphere3. Commitment to excellence4. Open and honest communication5. Cooperation, support, and empowerment8. Flexibility

Politics, Bad Compensation

Increment was bad. There is a lot of politics in the company. Manager care for few people and your opinion does not matter.Work Life balance is good but then it depends on your manager. Mostly people are hired from same company and help each others.No appreciation for the work you have done. You might get stakeholders appreciation but not of your manager.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Bad company to work

Poor management has not clear vision.Highly politics involved and management never want to involve to resolve the issues.Everyone in the company criticise the company and looking for outside opportunity.

Pros

Cab Facility

Cons

No work life balance, poor management

Stressful and zero care towards employees

They do not provide leaves even if it is a very personal reason. Eventhough you have leave balance you cannot take and at the year end there will be no compensation for the untook leaves and Ofcourse there are certain politics and partiality happening with with seniority and community. They do not provide enough training but expect a lot and lot from you. The shift timing will be assured to you as 9 hrs but when you join they always make you extend. They assure you 2 weekoffs when you join, post joining they always make you work on 6th day. Totally not a very good company to join because it may cause you trauma out of stress, take you out from your personal life and will never give you a peace of mind during work. ESPECIALLY THE *UAE UNIT* IS MOST SELFISH AND BLUNT WHERE THE EMPLOYEES WILL NOT LOVE TO GO TO THEIR JOB.

Pros

On time salary nothing more than that.

Cons

Long shift timings, no proper trianing bit expecting a lot from employee

They don't care for employees. Although there tag line is "We work as partner"

Good company to take knowledge.Pay scale is not good.Less promotions.High politics.Bad management & HR.Worst in cab & transportation.No work life balance.

Pros

Good to take knowledge

Cons

Rest all are concs

Do not start with contract work

Not a great company to work for as they hire a bunch of contractors bc citi is being cheap… even after beinf there for years you will hear why they don’t have the ‘budget’ to convert… moreover, you don’t get raise, benefits… Citi will not increase they pay rate for contractors

Pros

Cons

Everything you can think of

Productive and workplace

To become a positive person,I must surround yourself with good people. People who work hard for themselves, and in turn, want the best for you. People you can learn from and evolve with. Kind-hearted people who enrich the lives of those around them.I can’t help but be reflections of those we’re closest to. We become influenced by their values, actions, and ideas – both positive and negative. So if they are angry, cynical, or insecure, we develop those traits as well. Often, it happens without us even realizing it.

Pros

No Alowance

Cons

Its business work according as much as you want to earn

good place to work, working with Citi, helps to maintain work life balance. Opportunity to change jobs internally through IJP. We have freedom to escalate any issue through Ethics hotline.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

wages

Very good experience

I had very good time in citi. If you are looking to spend long time, this is the company for you and it's not like you will not get to work on challenging problem. Only problem can be compensation. But then that depends on good you can negotiate.

Poor Working Life and bully managers

As the org grew useless managers have joined and got their favourites. Now politics at best, they don't care how much you do for business but what you do at BU level matters. At VP level you are expected to handle team, manager delivery, own production support and also code full time. In short 16x7 job. You literally have to work on weekends to make sure you match expectations.

Pros

It used to be good but not anymore, holidays

Cons

Poor work culture, extreme work pressure, work on weekends

Productive and Learning

I would like to say about CITI is a very good organization where we could learn many things, gain knowledge about different many other process and implement our ideas wherever required. Its a very good place to showcase our talent as well. Mostly i would say that CITI gives more importance to its employees and look into their benefits.

Great Culture and Great Workplace

It is a great place to work with loads of opportunities and recognition if you put in the right amount of effort. Also pay is at Par with the industry.

Stressful

It depends on the team. No work life balance. No planned leaves are taken. Mangers are not helpful. Complete demotivating and dominating minds. Good for women.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

Long Hours

For me Citi was employee friendly company

Employee friendly company and the management always used to give information about company growth and it’s future goalsPressured environment but at the same time helpful seniors , so overall it was a good experience working with citi

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,675