Citi

India1,299 reviews

Found 1,299 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,082 reviews
citibankorganisationbankingbankbalancecultureexposurebrand

Ok

It is an ok workplace. It is full of politics and favouritism is rampant in the team. The location of the office is in north Bangalore where fewer offices are present so feels like you are working in a small town.

Productive and fun place to work

My experience of two years with citigold was a great learning lesson for me. I learnt how MNC banks work and how Multi culture peopleWork together to achieve bigger goals. It was a great experience.

Pros

Good benefits and great brand

Citi insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

All good

Fairly good in comparison with other competitors in the relevant field Compliance etiquettes are strictly followed,Company do take care of their employeesRest all good

Pros

Free Transport facility

Cons

Nothing much

Productive and good learning

Working is Citibank is best compared to other banks as the culture and work life balance is good. They have hybrid policies and employee friendly. They do not impose strict rules.

Productive and fun place to work

It's a fun and younger crowd who work and it's a very organized and very good management and team members . They will give opportunity and push to grow and enhance skill.

Good work culture

Very good culture, helping managers, lots of things to learn.hikes and appraisals are good. Work life balance is good. Friendly work culture Pros: Nothing

Good place

Good place to work. Culture is very good. People are supporting and very professional. Client base is premium hence expects exceptional services. Overall a great place to enhance your personality.

Good

Good organization to make long term career.Projects are based on business unit you are part of.Many of the projects still run on legacy tevh stacks.Overall good.

Nice place to work .felt empowered.

Good employee care , competitive salary. little high work load , weekend supports as part of dev ops teams . Supportive team and management with good work ethics, paid time off

Awesome place to work

Great work culture......Work typically starts at around 6AM and ends around 4PM with great work and learning opportunities....Would recommend this to everyone

I'm Gujarat is so beautiful✨

Kya is campani me mere ko faeda? Hoga... Ya nahi ?

Pros

So

Cons

Kese vhe

Flexible and team oriented

Overall a great place to work with. It all depends on the team and people you work with. Various workshops and skill development program were conducted

Flexible Timings and Good Work culture

Flexible Timings and Good Work culture.People are supportive ,Good compensation and bonuses, workwise they have started moving towards latest technologiesWork life balance depends upon your manager.

Very productive and employee supportive with a proper work life balance

My overall experience with the company through the last 3 years working there have been fantastic. Its great work environment, where people aren't only compensated fairly for there work, but given many opportunists to grow and learn new things in there field of work.

Silent environment

I was worked as MSBI Developer and felt like lack of transparency in team, very bad politics by management,only coz I have escalated the matter related to my offer letter posting and actual posting(low one) after joining, its big mistake by management and I fight for this so they demotived me lot and at the end as I was trying to be stable there,so they tried to put me in PIP,even I was just back from maternity period:(, so I, with very bad emotions resigned and left the job even though I actully wished to work there for long time as my dream and career plan.i am still struggling for new job and always quationable about no offer and most of the good companies not prefer me yet.now I am so worried about my future career now...with family financial load and living very stressful life now a days.

Pros

Policies, salary

Cons

Worst management I experienced

Competitive Workplace

Highly Competitive Workplace but you get to learn a lot in very less time. Being a bank you get all bank holidays also paid leave is a lot so no issues

Pros

Holidays

Cons

Too many processes

Best place to work

Less work pressure. Good salary benefits and lots of leaves. Only the thing is you have to come to office for twice in a week. Other than this every thing is good.

Good company one of the bigger Investment Bank and brand to have on cv

Company is good. It's a good brand name to have on cv.Great organization, but people at lower levels doing micro management.There are opportunities to grow.

Brand name

People are extremely less competitive any cunning person can grow in the company.Politics is high and they pay peanuts as a salary so u will never feel problem of job security as even if u get fired for some reason u can become watchmen and earn more salary then this

Good company to work with

One of the best org with lots of leaves and engagement activities. People are so polite and humble. Even there is organization wide activities that will happen every day.

Credit Risk Team in Bengaluru

Less room for innovation Competitive Fast-Paced environmentManagement is approachableGood to have "Citi" tag on your resume but won't recommend staying for more than 3 years in CRA team

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Pay scale, Work Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Citi with

• Citi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?