Citi

India25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,833 reviews
citibankorganisationbankingbankbalancecultureexposurebrand

Productive and Learning

I would like to say about CITI is a very good organization where we could learn many things, gain knowledge about different many other process and implement our ideas wherever required. Its a very good place to showcase our talent as well. Mostly i would say that CITI gives more importance to its employees and look into their benefits.

Good to work with a company Like CITI bank. Work environment is good. Salary package is also satisfactory. One can easily settle themselves for a good growth.

Citi insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Good

Best good to work nice company and pay beautiful work life balance .But citi never sleeps and will never make you sleep be aware...Enjoying to be part of this GREAT organization

professional company to work with

I enjoyed working with Citi bank , Our team was also good and COC and 360 feedback , Training's everything was taken care. Also work pressure was there but i never felt that pressure.

Good place to learn

I was faced with several challenging tasks while at Citi Financial. The main exciting feature was the dynamic nature, giving me immense chance to prove my diversified skills. Interacting with customers and clients was a welcome addition to my role, as I found enough scope to make best use of my counselling and presentation skills.

Pros

Dynamic work environment, Challenging tasks

Cons

Late working hours at times

productive and continuous learning

good worklife balance and constant learning. great place to work. supportive seniors and good work culture.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

long hours of work

working culture

Having working experience in banking operations, anti money laundering and know your customer . Need new role and responsibility and will make my self for my growth

Pros

growth

Cons

Best place to work as a family

I joined in as a band 2 and then I was given promotion and became a band 3 team leader.... basically I enjoyed my work. we had many get together. If not the whole CGSL....the least our team in a month or in a week. It was the highest paid group in the whole of Spencer building. The not to big group. But grew to be the biggest. Management was Ok compared to the other places I worked. Good work culture. On the whole most Enjoyable Job.

Pros

we got coupons for lunch, dinner or breakfast.

Good to Work

Good to Work, They motivate to work for more productivity, Will give fell freedom, ownership to take decisions,,,Good place to learn. Good workplace culture.

Overall OK

1. Work was ok ok in citi 2. Life balance was kind of ok 3. Salary was ok but they never gave my incentives. 4. Management was ok according to the standard.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good

Enjoying good atmoshper in work and having lot of customer in branches to take the loan and having good time with the customers and have great time with others.

Good

Nice company to work. Can explore the knowledge about domain and project wise.Its is pleasure to work with that company.

Best Place to work

Best place to work, be it in terms of culture and ethics or so be it.. you name it and it will be the best,,,.., job culture, the relationship between the senior and middle level and junior levem management is awesome.

productive and good to learn things

Hi, Last working day in is typical day for me, I learned lot of things like Team handling, managing the team sales plans and etc., here every one run for business targets we all employees are under a single roof. management is very systematic and good, hardest part of job is take the credit approval from credit managers, every movement in work area is very funny

Fun environment

Excellent learning and growth opportunities, reward and recognition is the best very transparent in terms of policy implementation and seeks and flexible for changes for betterment of employees

Pros

excellent policy for people

Cons

Na

good

hello in citi bank i am handling my team and selling personal loan i have best selling certificate from citi bank thanking you

good

Cons

long hour

Never enjoyed working

I have not even enjoyed a single day within 2 years of my work. Quality of work is of low standard and on top of that Micro-management on employees makes it worst. SMTs would act like dictators, each SMT would define their individual laws. Working here gives a feeling that you are working in a small shop of big shopping mall. Some Exceptions are always there, the statement is true here too. Given a opportunity to learn new skills since my core skill-set are under utilized, the only good part of my work

Good risk idenitifier/ mitigator

Felt good and due to current process revamp leaving the same

Good

Overall it was a good experience. The managers were very supportive and helpful when I left the organisation.

good

Interacting with managers/ business analysts who collected requirements by attending the client workshops for requirement gathering. Analysis of requirements, querying back to managers in case of any discrepancies and documenting them in form of cover sheets to start UAT. Checking with technology to create sample reports. To make sure operations have captured all possible transactions based on business scenarios Preparation of artifacts like Cover Sheets, Sample Reports, Business Scenarios, Test Plan, Test Results and Pre and Post Go Live Notifications. Managing execution and defects in Quality Center. Allocation of work within the team, reviewing the captured requirements, test scenarios and test cases based on business scenarios. Escalate issues and road blocks to line management for smooth execution of testing. Provide regular status updates to relevant business areas on ad hoc, daily and weekly basis Preparation of training documents and conducting sessions for new joiners on functionality and application Handling day to day issues of all reporting team members and validating their performance

Fun place with loads of learning

Can be a training ground to pick up the basics of credit risk and then endless opportunities to improve from thereon. Chance to liaise with various people based across different geographies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Citi with