Citi

Citi

Citi Employee Review

Competitive Workplace

Highly Competitive Workplace but you get to learn a lot in very less time. Being a bank you get all bank holidays also paid leave is a lot so no issues

Pros

Holidays

Cons

Too many processes

Flexible Timings and Good Work culture

Flexible Timings and Good Work culture.People are supportive ,Good compensation and bonuses, workwise they have started moving towards latest technologiesWork life balance depends upon your manager.

Silent environment

I was worked as MSBI Developer and felt like lack of transparency in team, very bad politics by management,only coz I have escalated the matter related to my offer letter posting and actual posting(low one) after joining, its big mistake by management and I fight for this so they demotived me lot and at the end as I was trying to be stable there,so they tried to put me in PIP,even I was just back from maternity period:(, so I, with very bad emotions resigned and left the job even though I actully wished to work there for long time as my dream and career plan.i am still struggling for new job and always quationable about no offer and most of the good companies not prefer me yet.now I am so worried about my future career now...with family financial load and living very stressful life now a days.

Pros

Policies, salary

Cons

Worst management I experienced

Best place to work

Less work pressure. Good salary benefits and lots of leaves. Only the thing is you have to come to office for twice in a week. Other than this every thing is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Citi with

• Citi
  • Competitive Workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?