Citi

Citi

Citi Employee Review

Good company one of the bigger Investment Bank and brand to have on cv

Company is good. It's a good brand name to have on cv.Great organization, but people at lower levels doing micro management.There are opportunities to grow.

Silent environment

I was worked as MSBI Developer and felt like lack of transparency in team, very bad politics by management,only coz I have escalated the matter related to my offer letter posting and actual posting(low one) after joining, its big mistake by management and I fight for this so they demotived me lot and at the end as I was trying to be stable there,so they tried to put me in PIP,even I was just back from maternity period:(, so I, with very bad emotions resigned and left the job even though I actully wished to work there for long time as my dream and career plan.i am still struggling for new job and always quationable about no offer and most of the good companies not prefer me yet.now I am so worried about my future career now...with family financial load and living very stressful life now a days.

Pros

Policies, salary

Cons

Worst management I experienced
Same role

Good pay, good work, bad management

The company pays well and has good work environment as well. But the senior management and immediate bosses or leads are not supportive. *Subject to the project and team

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Uncooperative Managers

More concentration on work

If you want, you can have work life balance. Working on fairly old technologies. No innovative work in terms of latest technologies. If you work hard you will get good appraisals. Management is not good. No motivations from seniors.

Pros

Flexi time, Work from home

Cons

No innovation, on motivations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Citi with

• Citi
  • Good company one of the bigger Investment Bank and brand to have on cv
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?