Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

The work culture at Citrix is amazing. To be a part of Citrix at the start of my career has been my honour. There is always a scope to learn new technologies and products.
Pathetic management that works on personal vendetta rather than working for the company. No vision, whatsoever. No respect for ladies. You are as good in the company as good in the books of your manager. Your efforts doesn't matter.
Flexible Work life balance Cab and Food available. working from home options. Cons: Culture is changing in bad ways nowadays. Employee trust is broken.
One of the best places to work in Virtualisation technology. The Work Life Balance is one of the best with competitive Salaries. Job security is top notch.
Citrix is one of the best places when it comes to work culture and quality of people. I would really recommend anyone to join Citrix if they are wanting a fun loving workplace as well as an organisation that could give you enough opportunities to learn and grow.
A top class company with top class work ethics. Work life balance. Good pay and respect among each other is what makes Citrix stand out from other organization.
Good environment to work.. supportive Citrix is one of the great work place which helps to build their career. Facilities and transportation has been well maintained
Fun and easy going place. As long as you do your work on time Management is very relax and supportive. Good WFH policy Success Sharing and RSU based on performance Spot awards New training and sessions readily available
Citrix Systems Inc. is the best place to work. They are the ones who have a great management staff. They have an extremely great work environment. They provide the feasibility to their employees.
Pros
Everything is great. Working here is a pleasure.
Cons
No such cons
Work life balance is the best I have ever experienced Great company paid on time and Senior management is empathetic and caring towards its employees
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citrix Systems Inc.?
Productive and Fun Loving Place. No Complaints what so ever. The company which respect the employee. Paternity and Maternity leave is unbelievable.
Good company to work. Work life balance is good here. The salary is not at par with industry standards. The management shows favouritism. Not all teams are valued at the same level. Few are given importance and few ignored.
Pros
Cabs, free lunch
Cons
Less salary and slow in promotion
Citrix has something for every individual. Work culture being its greatest asset, its always fun working with great leaders simultaneously using/learning great technologies!
Pros
Free lunches, ping pong, amazing perks/benefits
Cons
its good, nice place to work and there is a good work life balance. there are lot of opportunities internally in case e need to swap are work and there are lot of benefits
Citrix helped me in growing as a professional. Enjoyed working at Citrix. Work culture is Good and you have the freedom to work on different technologies.
Good confidence in support teams & management keep tracking the teams, advises are given accordingly by managers on time to time. Proper guidance are given to fresher’s in handling day to day tasks by managers on timely fashion. One can find good technical growth and career.
Pros
Free lunch, cab and good shift allowance
Cons
Not much
Very good work culture, supportive staff and management, freedom to work and very safe, flexible environment. Opportunity for growth and learn new things.
Pros
Work anniversary gift cards and awards
Cons
The workplace is loaded with so many tehcnologies where we can experiment a lot and open to take up with different team tasks. Its fun also with big team outings, lunches, meeting with any executive offices when they visit.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
sometimes late meetings
It is avery good company , however, the current number of chnages and there frequency is nonsense . They don't give a feeling of stability to me. There is also mis managment and cost cutting .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
confused management
I had a lot to learn from the organization. The training was the best part where the trainer from the US was very friendly and understanding which in turn helped me to understand the process with much ease. My day would start off with interacting with people regarding our daily routines. While at work I got to learn a lot from my colleagues and also from the customers who called in regarding their queries. Management was quite supportive in all the aspects. No matter how difficult i felt at times during certain calls it was all taken care of by the management in an effective manner. The best part of the job is that I am a person who loves to interact with people, hence i enjoyed my job interacting and helping the customers.
Pros
Free food and Transport facility
Cons
Nil
Great place to work. Very friendly and helpful environment. Great work-life balance. Company offers a lot to learn in technical and operations. It is upto you how much you take.
Pros
Free food and transport