Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

The work culture at Citrix is amazing. To be a part of Citrix at the start of my career has been my honour. There is always a scope to learn new technologies and products.
I start work at 9 30 AM. I go through my mails / calendar for the day and plan my work for the day.I prefer to work on the most complex piece first thing in the morning.I normally take an hour break for lunch with my colleagues. During this time we talk about general things and also sometimes discuss the issues we are stuck in ( work related)The most enjoyable part of the work is to work on challenging things and be part of the new innovations in the cloud era.
Pros
work life balance and new technologies to work on
Productive and fun in work place, on a typical day it would be work focused but not constrained to timings. Focus is more on deliverables and not micro management. Flexible working hours, work environment is very encouraging and at the same time very competitive.
Citrix Banglore is loaded with most talented people in the industry. It provides great opportunities to learn and grow.