Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Work-Life Balance reviews

Fast paced environment with lots to learn no work life balance if you get a bad manager you get paid well and promoted fairly if you perform and have the skills would recommend it
Flexible Work life balance Cab and Food available. working from home options. Cons: Culture is changing in bad ways nowadays. Employee trust is broken.
One of the best places to work in Virtualisation technology. The Work Life Balance is one of the best with competitive Salaries. Job security is top notch.
Citrix is one of the best places when it comes to work culture and quality of people. I would really recommend anyone to join Citrix if they are wanting a fun loving workplace as well as an organisation that could give you enough opportunities to learn and grow.
Work life balanced. Over all coperative culture. Work at times u may find slow but that's fine .. Over all I feel if one has proved his or her capabilities and work speaks then , organization is also very much collaborative .. so in nutshell I r work should speak for your self...my experience was very good and I did not grow but throughly enjoyed working at Citrx
A top class company with top class work ethics. Work life balance. Good pay and respect among each other is what makes Citrix stand out from other organization.
Work life balance is the best I have ever experienced Great company paid on time and Senior management is empathetic and caring towards its employees
Very good , cultured place to work. Future focused and very good top management. One can manage and mentain work life balance. This is one of the best org i have worked so far.
Good company to work. Work life balance is good here. The salary is not at par with industry standards. The management shows favouritism. Not all teams are valued at the same level. Few are given importance and few ignored.
Pros
Cabs, free lunch
Cons
Less salary and slow in promotion
its good, nice place to work and there is a good work life balance. there are lot of opportunities internally in case e need to swap are work and there are lot of benefits
Citrix helped me in growing as a professional. Enjoyed working at Citrix. Work culture is Good and you have the freedom to work on different technologies.
Company open culture is USP Various opportunities to grow Citrix is a good pay master. Increments are also good. Company innovates in products and inspires the employees to work with all herat.
Very good work culture, supportive staff and management, freedom to work and very safe, flexible environment. Opportunity for growth and learn new things.
Pros
Work anniversary gift cards and awards
Cons
Fun place and prior importance to work life balance. Fortunate enough to work here.I have learned lot of new technology skills which helps me in my carrer advancement.
It is avery good company , however, the current number of chnages and there frequency is nonsense . They don't give a feeling of stability to me. There is also mis managment and cost cutting .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
confused management
Great place to work. Very friendly and helpful environment. Great work-life balance. Company offers a lot to learn in technical and operations. It is upto you how much you take.
Pros
Free food and transport
Best place to work where we can balance the personal and professional life and the work culture is good and salary benefits always good and management is having enough experience to handle.
Great place to work if you like working on complex problems and solutioning them. Brilliant work life balance. Could not ask for more as an IT guy..!!!
Its ok. There is not much special about working here which is both a good thing and a bad thing. I was lucky to have a great manager but thats really a lottery.
Truly an amazing place to work. They offer a lot of flexibility with respect to work and also genuinely take care of their employees. You will have no regrets working for this organization.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Nil
Nice place to work, good culture. Salary in competitive to the market. Work on cutting edge technology. We have logs of facilities in the campus and good environment to work.