Clariant

Clariant Employee Reviews

India49 reviews

lunchfreegoodemployeemanagementcompanyworkingjob

Productive place to work

I enjoyed every single moment spend in Clariant. My manager, management, and other colleagues were very supportive. Every day I used to learn something professionally. Love to work every time there

Fun workplace, good culture but salary too less

From salary aspects, its not good. Otherwise the work culture with Clariant is really good. Work pressure is completely manageable. Travel is free. Canteen facility too good.

Pros

Free travel facility

Cons

Salary less

Clariant insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues

Good Experience I got from clariant management and its a very helpful company to Employee to grow up their knowledge and experience and other related skills.Outstanding skill I got due to the Clariant training I got the job very early as I end my training.

Good work culture and employee oriented company

- Overall company is good with a good brand name in the market - Great Work culture - Good global exposure - Company looks after the employee. Really a employee oriented company. - Excellent colleagues with diverse experience.

Fun at workplace

Good Team. Leadership team is also very supportive. Continous learning process. US counterparts are also very helpful. Company provided good transport and canteen facilities.

Productive and fun working.

1.excited to work and learn new things on daily basis, met very cooperative employees. 2.great management 3.fun working culture. 4.To leave the organisation was the hardest part. 5.Annual day and annual pooja at clariant roha was the most happening part of the organisation.

Worst company to work in

Worst management and office politics with no personal development and knowledge development. They argue a lot in giving leaves and deduct salary for every small reason

Job shurity

Salary not benefits here,job also not confirm. Everyone tested in Contract people.Management not good here. Because of so many politicians in clariant. Contract people everybody's here qualified people y not confirm the post.

Good experience

Great experience with clariant. One of the best org. For work and excellent work environment. Regarding office collegue they are friendly nature and supportive.

Worst for honest people

Worst management, they ruined employee's life. Very partial, groupism. Not carrier growth. Management easily lied to us, and give false promises. Mannerless. Even HR department is with management and both made us idiot. They extract your knowledge, physical potential for their purpose in proportion of that very small amount as a salary.

good, safety and secure

the most enjoyable part of the job. assist in day to day work in laboratory. Carefully handling the instruments and small quantity measurements are very imp. for chemist.

Very bad work culture

Very bad work culture management is worst hr are very disgusting never help or negotiate. Do not join trust me you will get dipress and lost in your life and will be worst descision of careers

Corporate business and culture

Good to work with clariant. Its goals are to transparent by motivating corporate culture with huge safety adaptions. People, planet productivity based company

Good culture

1.Decent work place, 2.we can lots,3. Good work culture,4. Motivation,5.good behaviour,6. knowledge development,7. Updated,8. Social responsibility,9. survival

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Low salary

Overall Experience

Clariant is very good company to work with. it is an employee centrist company and always focus on improvements or process and give more than 100% satisfaction for it's customer.

Excellent company to work for

A company driven by processes. The company also changes constant, global management takes decisions that have a huge impact in Clariant companies worldwide. The company is established for several decades in India, however the presence is shrinking due to sale of businesses.

Pros

Company subsidised canteen

Cons

Mon - Friday fixed timings

Good exposure and Safe place

Clariant have played an important role in my life as my first job I have learn many things. Management is very supportive and always make sure that every employee is safe and provide lots of different trainings so employees are updated. They make sure that you are motivated and relaxed. Work-life balance is most important concept in this company.

Pros

Pick up and drop facility, lunch, tea time & GYM.

Cons

back up facility need to be upgraded

good place to start a career, with more opportunities coming your way if you are willing to work hard. Bit of politics with the middle management levels makes harder for employees

Refresh Environment

Pleasant environment. Good work culture, Food, Gym and medical facilities. HR and management connect easy. Drive to success. Best company to work. Entertainment.

A good palce to work and learn

A really good place to work with loads of learning activities. A perfect work life balance. A typical day would be calling customer for payments, processing payments, setting up payment plans, blocking the orders, releasing the blocked orders, credit check and credit reviews, financial statement analysis, write-offs . Was a fun place to work with loads of activities.

Pros

Company willing to invest in educating its employees

Cons

Non

Productive and best place

Best company in roha midc. No any dust there. It is very clean and good place for work. Work experience in this company was going too best. I want to join again in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clariant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Clariant with