CloudMatrix

CloudMatrix Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Best career and monetary growth

Work culture is so friendly. Best company for growth in terms of career and money.- 5 day working culture-Best paying IT company in ludhiana-flexible working hours

A very helpful CEO best recognition for our effort

Great job security, healthy work life balance, more friendly/people oriented culture than many other tech companies, lots of mobility within company to try out different areas, stable company.

Pros

Good packages, good annual bonus, Happy Hours

Cons

I do not have any cons point

CloudMatrix insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Nice Work Enviornment

I really enjoy working at here. positive work environment and colleagues are very helpful. The company has excellent working environment. The team motivates to push your capability for work.

Collaborative Team and Amazing Work Environment

* Team Friendly Environment.* Good Opportunity in Fresher and experienced person.* Good place to work and learn new things.* Work life balance is amazing and super!

Pros

Happy Hours

Cons

Work from Home not provided

Good working environment. I highly recommended to my friends to work with Cloudmatrix.The company provides flexible timing for work. So there is a full work-life balance.The salary provides by the company is also good

Pros

Yearly Bonus, Yearly Trip, Happy hours on friday

Productive and Positive Work Culture

The company provides flexible timing for work. So there is a full work-life balance.The salary provides by the company is also good. The company has no agreement/ bond policy for employees that's a good side .

Ethical and Straightforward approach by Management

Have the goal to execute the overall growth of the company and employees.New learnings and technology is welcomed.Agile methodology is being utilised for delivering client projects.Off shore projects and interaction with client team is available.Promote healthy environment and bonding with team mates.

Pros

Friendly and Interactive Management, Employee growth and fun-friday activities

Cons

No work From home policy ( Except pandemic condition)

Great place for tech lover

I have been working in Cloud Matrix for more than one year. Working has been an enriching experience over here as I dealt with skillful technological experts. Also, the working environment is so wonderful and stress free. All other staff members are so co-operative and friendly.

Pros

bonus, annual trip, weekend off

Good work life balance

This company has given an opportunity to a fresher like me. Working here has been a wonderful experience since last 3 years. I would like to advise hybrid work environment to the management. It will add more flexibility and productivity.

Great Place to Work

The company is great. They always look up to their employees and focus on employee’s personal growth too. Salary structure is also very competitive HR team is also very supportive and the company’s policies are also very transparent and employee friendly.

Pros

Good in culture, have good facilities

Cons

I do not have any negative points

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CloudMatrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CloudMatrix with

CloudMatrix Reviews by Location

Learn about CloudMatrix in popular locations

• CloudMatrix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?