Cloudnine Hospital
View all Cloudnine Hospital reviews

Cloudnine Hospital

Cloudnine Hospital Employee Review

Very bad

Management is so bad ... senior doesn't want to see your growth ...in short in this firm you can't grow by any means .... So self centric they dnt think about junior doctors at all....

Pros

No pros

Cons

Tiring shifts

Same role

Busy but the team effort and cordial work culture makes it enjoyable.

As I worked majorly in NICU, I loved the knowlegde, skills, hard work, sincerity and happy nature of the NICU Staff. NICU Staff was very very helpful, supportive and also strict wherever require However they are a little under appreciated as compared to the rest.The staff in other areas was also very cooperative.The consultants were always keen to teach and we're very approachable. Overall it was a really good learning experience with wonderful people.The patient care is also commendable. I would love to be associated with the team again.

Pros

Good team effort

Same location

Honestly job

My good job my Pharmacy leader good I appreciate Pharmacy team honestly job Senciyarly cloudnine hosopital other staff good relationships very good hosopital

Pros

Covide19 free lunch

Cons

Covid 19 long hrs job
Same location

Average

HR response is slow as I faced many times. My job responsible area is good. And environment is also good. For staff benefits is less in this Hospital.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cloudnine Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cloudnine Hospital with