Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd

Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

It's a great company to work in , I enjoy my work.sometimes it's stressful every job is ..it's a great learning. We arw given various trainings. Work culture is very ooen.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good and nice company working atmosphere is good we can improve our knowledge. Good training, friendly Co workers. Professional development transportation subsides
Good
Cons
Nit bad
Exploring Experiment Team Spirit Good Leadership Easily approachable higher leaders learning, handson experience, responsibility cross functional work
Fast paced work culture Knowledgeable and smart people to work with One of the biggest companies working in the e commerce domain Ample learning opportunities
The Work Culture at Cloudtail is good, we can enjoy every moment which we spend here. This is one of the best E-commerce in bangalore and every body will love to work here.
lot of work and over loading the individual, no care for employee, its an amazon based firm, FG goods ordering, no respect to an individual, all 24/7 days work
Pros - learning, handson experience, responsibility - cross functional work - ability to move in amazon ecosystem Cons - Too much micro managing by leaders - elitist mentality; 0 work life balance - promotion/annual ratings are a secret affair
Cloudtail is the fastest growing retail company in India. Every role I have been a part of in here has given me opportunity to learn and grow as an entreprenuer. Every role of mine has had a good mix of Total Ownership of the business, need to be a great hustler and driven by absolute Customer obsession. One is exposed to end to end business understanding and management at roles in Cloudtail
This is the place where one can learn and can get a depth knowledge about Retail industry. very supportive managers and help in each and every way and can have very good growth.
Pros
cab facilities
Cons
no job timings
Very good company to work and grow, but change the job after two years will offer handsome package a lot to learn and start your carrier with only hire premium degree for management trainee.
Pros
Lot of refreshments
Cons
management id not friendly, high pressure of target and TAT
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd?
Learnt from scratch from day 1. Even after so many day i still feel its day 1. learning somethings new every each day. Cross functional learn . you get to understand how an organization work.
Management is very knowledge, supportive and helpful. Great place to learn and ride the growth ladder by to working closely with amazon team and the relevant suppliers.
I learned full warehouse knowledge. work done be before time. customer problem solved be first. CPT (critical pull time) hardest part of job. warehouse neet and clean culture of management.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Company not organised, software or applications not implemented,No proper corporate culture, Managers doesn't have people management skills, cutting down the process.
Pros
Except Coffee/Tea no free lunch
Cons
Annual health check-up for free