Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd

Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Na

It's a great company to work in , I enjoy my work.sometimes it's stressful every job is ..it's a great learning. We arw given various trainings. Work culture is very ooen.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good working place

Good and nice company working atmosphere is good we can improve our knowledge. Good training, friendly Co workers. Professional development transportation subsides

Good

Cons

Nit bad

Day 1 Experience every Day

Exploring Experiment Team Spirit Good Leadership Easily approachable higher leaders learning, handson experience, responsibility cross functional work

Ct

Fast paced work culture Knowledgeable and smart people to work with One of the biggest companies working in the e commerce domain Ample learning opportunities

The Work Culture at Cloudtail is good, we can enjoy every moment which we spend here. This is one of the best E-commerce in bangalore and every body will love to work here.

Pressure work culture

lot of work and over loading the individual, no care for employee, its an amazon based firm, FG goods ordering, no respect to an individual, all 24/7 days work

Good for 2 years

Pros - learning, handson experience, responsibility - cross functional work - ability to move in amazon ecosystem Cons - Too much micro managing by leaders - elitist mentality; 0 work life balance - promotion/annual ratings are a secret affair

Indias Leading Retail Organization with a Bootstrap DNA

Cloudtail is the fastest growing retail company in India. Every role I have been a part of in here has given me opportunity to learn and grow as an entreprenuer. Every role of mine has had a good mix of Total Ownership of the business, need to be a great hustler and driven by absolute Customer obsession. One is exposed to end to end business understanding and management at roles in Cloudtail

Good place to learn

This is the place where one can learn and can get a depth knowledge about Retail industry. very supportive managers and help in each and every way and can have very good growth.

Pros

cab facilities

Cons

no job timings

Good company bad management.

Very good company to work and grow, but change the job after two years will offer handsome package a lot to learn and start your carrier with only hire premium degree for management trainee.

Pros

Lot of refreshments

Cons

management id not friendly, high pressure of target and TAT

Awesome place to work and Learn

Learnt from scratch from day 1. Even after so many day i still feel its day 1. learning somethings new every each day. Cross functional learn . you get to understand how an organization work.

Good Work Culture

Management is very knowledge, supportive and helpful. Great place to learn and ride the growth ladder by to working closely with amazon team and the relevant suppliers.

Productive workplace

I learned full warehouse knowledge. work done be before time. customer problem solved be first. CPT (critical pull time) hardest part of job. warehouse neet and clean culture of management.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Supply Chain & Operation Finance

Company not organised, software or applications not implemented,No proper corporate culture, Managers doesn't have people management skills, cutting down the process.

Pros

Except Coffee/Tea no free lunch

Cons

Annual health check-up for free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?