Club Mahindra Holidays
Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Review

Best company to work with as its deliver to the customer what was propose

November 19, 2020
its fully target oriented company. The company work culture is money minded as sales people are under heavy target pressure but no the other hand customer satisfaction is at very high rate.
Pros
1. Excellent Product 2. Brand power. 3. Excellent Service to customers
Cons
1. No Family Life (No Weekly off) 2. Tremendous Work Pressure 3. Sale...sale & Sale
December 8, 2019
Sr.channel Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Hubli, Karnataka
Good work culture, but lack of support from the Top management people , they only speak but things will not move they don't have any marketing people to support sales team n value of the memberships is more than any other Holidays co.
September 20, 2019
Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai
When I started my journey with Club Mahindra, I didn't though it would be so long and memorable. I enjoyed my every day at Club Mahindra. The only thing i wish that they should have given club mahindra membership to their employee at great discount. Other than that it was great working and learning experience. The quality of the work which is done that are only done for there customers or Club mahindra members. Hence its our responsibility to give the proper club mahindra review and appreciate the efforts of the company.
July 2, 2019
Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Delhi
Club Mahindra is a good place to work. You get a lot of exposure to learn and visit new places. The workplace has a lot of support and learning new ideas. Sometimes the workload is high but manageable.
  1. Best company to work with as its deliver to the customer what was propose