Club Mahindra Holidays
Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Review

Good environment to work

January 18, 2020
Mahindra hloidays was best place to work .We learned many new things for our career growth.Environment was positive. Seniors were always ready to help
Pros
Travelling to new places
Cons
No cons
May 13, 2021
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Work at club mahindra in corporate sector is very good . Learning point of view is very good platform and work culture is very good . Talking about facilities like canteen and other .. need some improvement . Talking about salary ..Company given desent package but unfortunately I have joined club mahindra with to much less package and within 3 year I have not got good hike and no promotion . That is reason I have decided to move to other opportunities .
April 12, 2021
Resort Manager (Former Employee) - Goa, Goa
Great place, the entire team was very supportive and collaborative, team spirit, a good place to showcase your skills, stress on creative and innovative ideas, the management team is approachable, focused on process and planned approach
Pros
relazed atmosphere, Pre-planning, planned contingencies
Cons
No cons
January 30, 2021
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai
No work life balance. Not very educated managers due to which the front line staffs have to suffer. The negative deduction is very bad for the sales employee.