Club Mahindra Holidays
Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Review

Great learning experience with good working condition

June 15, 2020
I could like to work in mahindra holidays and resorts India ltd. They were provide a good working atmosphere with mentally and physically. So iam very thankful to the company for the grate experience.
May 13, 2019
Same role
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Office located at peaceful place. Good communication with my fellow staff. Learned many things related to accounts. I have worked as accounts assistant and am happy that I have learned many new things about Accounts,daily cash flow and Focus ERP9 entries etc.
May 5, 2019
Same role
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I have been working here for 2 years now, and I have seen that Club Mahindra has been accepting and adapting to various changes in the societial level as well. It has fair pay system and also allows women to take leaves or willing to adjust regarding anything a problem that a woman could face bcause of her family or baby. Recommending!
Cons
Nothing that i can recollect of
July 26, 2019
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Munnar, Kerala
Club Mahindra has been the best place I have worked at yet. I have worked at many resorts before but nothing comes close to Club Mahindra. It is now my third year running and experience has been amazing. The work culture is really employee friendly and I hope to be here for a long time.
  1. Great learning experience with good working condition