Club Mahindra Holidays
Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Review

It wss a great experience there.

July 18, 2020
It was a great experience but there was biased ambience, still i managed nicely took it more as a competition and enlightened my way. Tour membership was really expensive as per Indian population but the data source was explicitly impressive and fair.
Pros
Astonishing incentives
Cons
Biased ambience
November 1, 2019
Same role
Marketing executive (Former Employee) - Kolkata
The company is good. But the work environment of the company is not good. I worked there as a fresher as per this they treat me like I know everything.
July 2, 2019
Same role
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Club Mahindra Work Culture is Productive and always have fun @ work. New learnings every day. Freedom to work in our own style. Refreshments are too good. Every Month-end gives us a different experience.
June 30, 2020
Same location
Worst work culture (Former Employee) - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Don’t but if you want stress , if you dont have any social life , if are willing to work for 13,14 hours and get 22000 for that then here your chance to work with Club Mahindra.. all the senior enjoy their holidays but when s sales guys ask for his regular holiday he get nothing but loud sounded boss who enjoyed his sunday and regular week off ask more sale from the sales guy . If any sale got cancel its a sales guy who have to give fine on that hus bonus also get deducted
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
No regular week off, stressful life, no time for yourself
  1. It wss a great experience there.