Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

When I worked there at that point of time, management was poor. Now new employees has been joined. So hopefully, it might be a good work environment for the people to grow on their career path. If some one is passionate about sales, and would be interested in doing hard core sales and earn incentives and salary more than 1.5lakh per month can join.
Initial it will be good to get experience and to understand the culture of Organization, we can understand the market by traveling every corner of city
I join club Mahindra for very less salary... Worked for 8 years... Hike % is very less... But incentives slabs are good👍 And little partiality was there can ignore it and work job security is too good..over all company is good
Peaceful environment to work and good support from the co-worker and manager. thank you mary for referring to this company and i am proud to work here.
It is a very good concept from mahindra group and about the company, the best company I have ever seen, very great place to work and things like job security, salary, every thing is the best.
Pros
Support from the managers reagrding to the work
Cons
No pros
Club Mahindra Work Culture is Productive and always have fun @ work. New learnings every day. Freedom to work in our own style. Refreshments are too good. Every Month-end gives us a different experience.
It's good for any freshers to learn what is sales, but growth point of view, employees need to carry buckets or put butter and jam, or should be expert in manipulating or handle politics within the organisation. If someone is capable of qualities above mentioned can join the organisation.
Pros
On time salary, allowances
Cons
Too much politics, one should sell self respect and heart before joining the organisation.
Club Mahindra is an excellent place to work. Unmatchable work culture and employee policies. Lot of learning here and opportunities for growth. As General manager got lot of opportunities to learn and grow within the system. Enjoyed lots of facilities given as per position.
Office located at peaceful place. Good communication with my fellow staff. Learned many things related to accounts. I have worked as accounts assistant and am happy that I have learned many new things about Accounts,daily cash flow and Focus ERP9 entries etc.
I've worked a few locations in different states and I can honestly say that it feels like you're working with family. Everyone is always pleasant and the managers are supportive in career development.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
Club Mahindra is a great company to work for, but be careful with the fellow staff members, you can end up not having any enemies in the company as everyone is too friendly out here.
Like any travel industry company, you have the benefits to use their properties for a nice discount all over the world. Also you can try to work your way up in the company - growth by building good trust among fellow employees.
Fantastic journey at Club Mahindra. Memories worth cherishing! Lots of travelling, lots of fun. Culture is great. Management is helpful. Lot of opportunities! Great company!
Club Mahindra is a wonderful place to work. The staff and management is very supportive and helpful. People really enjoy visiting this place an we have lots of guests coming on regular basis and hence we have work on continuous basis. Overall it's a wonderful place to work and grow in your career. Cons: weekends are mostly working here.
I worked at a Club Mahindra Resort Thekkady but it was a resort location, not corporate office. I enjoyed the working environment and being able to accommodate most of the requests/needs of the customers.
The community was awesome in the Club Mahindra but when there was a lot of work, the tasks were quite challenging. Each position was straight forward but the pay was great and unbiased.