Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Got opportunity to learn different levels of the job in the same job function which helped to communicate with many other functional managers. Finance head , GM are very understanding, supportive and
I learn lots of thinks and workplace experience. How to overcome the stressful situation and more Employee to employer relationship. Timely everyone get the salary without pending
The working environment at Club Mahindra is highly engaging. If you are a person who loves to work as an individual contributor, making your own decisions, working in a target driven role, then this is the right place for you.
It was good experience for me to work here... I have learned a lot of things from here... I Made many friends here and that were fully supportive... Etc
Club Mahindra provides all support to learn & excel in the work we do. Training is given utmost importance. Learning is more here and the staff is also very supportive.
Firstly I am happy to work with Club Mahindra. Secondly, I have learned to handle different sort of guests. The management supports us in the work we do. Overall a great place to work.
Great team in Club Mahindra and really a fun loving place and good team leaders. It's a people's place and with to of energy and vibrancy. Its really good and I enjoyed working there.
One of the best companies to work with one of the busiest resorts in the country and it is very challenging apart from whichever department one is working for, Always keep their people first and the company teaches you and helps in shaping your career.
Good management. Leave policy also good. Nice atmosphere. Training provided is essential. Cafeteria food also good, they provide breakfast lunch and dinner for staff.
I have learned how to handle the team and achieve the team targets. Lot of market learning like doing B2B Marketing, Advertising, Lead Generation & Online Marketing.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
I worked at a Club Mahindra Resort Madikeri but it was a resort location, not corporate office. I enjoyed the working environment and being able to accommodate most of the requests/needs of the customers.
Overall the management is great. I am able to enjoy my days at work because they are challenging and stimulating apart from being extremely supportive. I would recommend to anyone who likes to take up a challenge
Pros
Supportive
Cons
Late hours
Club Mahindra has friendly environment and productive work. They provide so many facilities to their customers. Weekend parties and free morning buffets at times.
I have a great time working here, the managers are very friendly and the work is very reasonable. I enjoyed working alongside my co-workers. Overall a good place to work.
Its a wonderufl place to work with a very supportive boss and super boss who understand as a working mother how tough it is and allow me to take time accordingly.
I believe that overall as a company, i have been grateful to receieve many growth opprutunities overall in different departments across the company. good time
I feel like the company is a good starting point for anyone to start their career because its quick learning and good approach and process driven place.
Friendly atmosphere, great learning and approachable upper management overall good place to work. They are also trying to work ondigitsing the compnay which is great.
Club Mahindra is one such place where people enjoy working. The hospitality services it provides are very nice here. One can get a chance to learn and grow here. The people working here are very supportive and helpful. I enjoy my job here and it feels great to be a part of such a reputed company.
I was working as direct marketing executive in this company, I did cold calling at field, field was not described, my working area was entire Mumbai and Navi mumbai. Got a lot learn from this experience.