Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Excellent Company Everything is very good Very helpful staff Working culture very good. One of my best company so far , they help me in every manner they can.
A nice place to work if you but only if you can survive the competition level. Good Incentives and perks for the top performers. Competitive work environment
Very nice place to work Awesome environment Very helpful people around. Nice Ambiance, flexible work culture Good people around Easy leave policy
Club Mahindra is a good place to work. You get a lot of exposure to learn and visit new places. The workplace has a lot of support and learning new ideas. Sometimes the workload is high but manageable.
Club Mahindra is a great place to work and the colleagues there are very much supportive and caring. Everything was so good. I really enjoyed the company's culture. I am very much delighted with Club Mahindra.
Club Mahindra is one such place where people enjoy working. The hospitality services it provides are very nice here. One can get a chance to learn and grow here. The people working here are very supportive and helpful. I enjoy my job here and it feels great to be a part of such a reputed company.
Company with family environment, go getter attitude. Management is focused on individual growth along with work responsibilities. They support to maintain work life balance and takes care of employees.
The best company I have ever worked for. Got to learn so much under great leadership. You get opportunity to receive hands-on exposure. Company provides great benefits and excellent training and development opportunities.
Fantastic journey at Club Mahindra. Memories worth cherishing! Lots of travelling, lots of fun. Culture is great. Management is helpful. Lot of opportunities! Great company!
I had very good experience while working in MHRIL. Thugh we have to travel a lot from one city to other.We got training for Sales presentation and building a relationship with client which helps me the most. The hardest part of the job to travel with 6 guys in a car.
Pros
Free lunch for first 15 days
Rarely one writes review on their past company but since this is an outstanding company to work in I am writing this review on Club Mahindra. This company gives all round exposure to sales and marketing and is also great for freshers. Unfortunately i had to leave this company as i was moving abroad but is ever i got a chance i would definitely join Club Mahindra Holidays again.
Pros
Best Company to learn
Cons
This club mahindra review is entirely dependent on my experience in this company since 4 years. I had joined here as a sales manager & currently, I am working here as sales executive. Working here has always been fun. Even though the targets are hard to meet, the company provides regular training & all the help we need for us to achieve those targets. Also, another important thing that I would like to highlight is, the merit or the raise here, entirely depends on the work you do, which you rarely get to experience else where. It has been a great experience overall working here
Pros
raise entirely depends on the work you do, which is very rare nowadays
Cons
None. It has been great working here since 4 years
I am very happy to write this club Mahindra review. I m working here as a sales manager since last 3 years. My experience here has been awesome. You get to learn alot
Pros
awesome experience
Cons
I enjoyed travelling a lot for work with lots of fun. learned to be a good leader and motivate my team. management are very cooperative and helpful. it was great experience.
Good culture and proud to belong, This company helps me to grow and get upgraded, which makes me responsible and ready for next level. that what makes me work in this company for the longer period of time.
Very good company. One can think of long-term to work with this company. Typical time-share concept closely associated to hospitality and leisure industry.
It's provide good environment t work here depend on your which job profile you applied for & how much experience you do have to work on these environment target oriented pressure of work.
Pros
one time
Cons
every day
Good Place To Work Each Department Work For Company Goal Very Good Management and Leadership team Most enjoyable is Target and Incentive Structure Must Join and Work
I will not recommend anybody to work with Club Mahindra Holidays as there is no personal and social life with it. Moreover, the superiors are not at all cooperative. The culture is worst and promotions are based on butter polishing. No performance linked bonuses and appraisal. Superiors are biased and no paternity or maternity leave policy in HR policies. Overall, I gave 0 points and this is the reason that I leave this company in just 18 months of tenure.
Pros
Extensive Travelling
Cons
Long hours, no cooperation and motivation
Overall company is good, but middle level management is not good, balance in job work and life is very low, salary and benefits are not so good. growth is respective slow. middle management average. Don't ask about job culture.
Pros
Salary on time, Brand name, Client Services
Cons
Work Hours not fix
Company Is too Good and staff is very Helpful and Company Providing Good Salary and Incentive.Regular Every Year Good Appraisel.Best Company In Timeshare industry
Pros
Na
Cons
Na