Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have learned a lot from this company like the presentation skills at first, the representation of the product and to creat a deep impact on the client's mind, conviction skills, post sale relationship and make a good bond with the client to generate some references.
I was working as direct marketing executive in this company, I did cold calling at field, field was not described, my working area was entire Mumbai and Navi mumbai. Got a lot learn from this experience.
I have been working with Club Mahindra for over 3 years now. Have learned and groomed myself to a great extent. Provides more opportunities to learn and grow.
It was a very casual and relaxed environment. The people were nice enough and there were always catered lunches, so that was nice. What I liked the most was, the people that worked there were always polite and respectful and for me that goes a long way.
Organized on daily task, guest preference, supportive management, comfortable workplace, guest complaints, employee recognition, free training and team buildings.
I am working at Club Mahindra Munnar. My experience here has been great. I have received opportunity to showcase my skills, manage people and create a working environment where people really are happy to work. This place has a very good culture.
I am working with Club Mahindra since 5 years. The people here are very helpful. The higher authorities are very approachable and the timings are also flexible. I love working with Club Mahindra and i feel its the best place to work in the hospitality sector.
Club Mahindra has a very positive working environment with very easily approachable staff. The hospitality services are very nice. They give you proper training to learn things. The growth structure is also very good.
The community was awesome in the Club Mahindra but when there was a lot of work, the tasks were quite challenging. Each position was straight forward but the pay was great and unbiased.
This organisation molded my career and was one of my best experiences with regards to working culture. Many training and development programmes. New people are well-trained before directly sending them to workplace.
I have been a part of this company for almost 3 years now and the best part is the work culture which keep me enthusiastic towards my work. I recommend Club Mahindra!
I have been working with Club Mahindra for over 6 years now. Have learned and groomed myself to an extend even more. Exploring more opportunties now for my career.
A place where you can never get enough of being there and working with enjoyment. Club Mahindra always ensures that the customer is totally convinced with there services that we provide.
Pros
Free Lunches at festive occasions
I am very delighted to write this club mahindra review. This is my second company & i am really glad that I decided to work here. It offers ample of opportunities for freshers. The work environment here is amazing! You will get to learn alot, from basic management skills to marketing skills.
Pros
Best job for freshers
Cons
None. It is great
Good place to work/ lot of travel / no offs on sundays/good exposure to the hospitality sector.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
Mahindra Holidays are good for work, good environment, increasing my skill day by day more interaction with customer and know his need what they want but in this company their is no leave no holiday 365 days working that's the main thing we want leave to reduce our stress and spend some time with our family.