Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I was worked 5+ years in MHRIL.I hope given my best support to the Organisation growth.I got many awards & rewards during my work period with support of my team.I have learnt many professional skills from MHRIL.I got good support from my superiors.I like MHRIL work culture and values.
Pros
Good skill improvement training’s and Free Lunches
Cons
Target base work
Company wise it's good but people are not able to understand that how to work with there subordinate's try to put too much pressure on telemarketing executive and they abscond.
Good place to work but the salary is low and the employees are to friendly. There is very low they pay comparing to other companies. And the cost of living is very high in this city so I need to change the job and need salary hike
Club Mahindra offers an exquisite collection of resorts and effectively detailed packages that grab your attention. It offers some combined packages with travel and staying options while sometimes they make separate packages for everyone’s conveniences. They take care of every single detail from the transport to food to sightseeing, etc. Pros: • Working at Club Mahindra Holidays is a very enriching experience. • The pay is good and the workers are friendly. • It has a healthy work ethic and a rich atmosphere. Cons: • The pay is almost never late.
I enjoyed while working with Club Mahindra. I got the opportunity to learn many things and improvising on my self. Good work culture, wonderful management easy to approach always ready to help.
It was a very casual and relaxed environment. The people were nice enough and there were always catered lunches, so that was nice. What I liked the most was, the people that worked there were always polite and respectful and for me that goes a long way.
Good company overall. Good salary and perks. Nice work environment. Transportation facilities could be better but nevertheless a good overall work exp.
Club Mahindra is a good place to work as they offer training to develop your skill. It allows you to grow within the company and assist you in relocating and also offers great benefits.
Club Mahindra has a very positive working environment with very easily approachable staff. The hospitality services are very nice. They give you proper training to learn things. The growth structure is also very good.
I have learned how to handle the team and achieve the team targets . Lot of market learning like doing B2B Marketing, Advertising, Lead Generation & Online Marketing.
The best company I have ever worked for. Got to learn so much under great leadership. You get opportunity to receive hands-on exposure. Company provides great benefits and excellent training and development opportunities.
I've worked a few locations in different states and I can honestly say that it feels like you're working with family. Everyone is always pleasant and the managers are supportive in career development.
It all depends on the sr. management , unprofessional team , No time lines /No holidays/teriffic pressure /No job security. one should be dedicated to 200 percent to work there
Pros
Incentives and club offers
Cons
No time lines
I learnt many things that how the company will runs with all efforts of employer and management.The management was so good.And my peers are also cooperative and there is no hardest job part . The most enjoyable part of in club mahindra is working with all..................
Pros
the mgt was very cool
Cons
working for long hours