Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

In the beginning company is little tough to understand but as soon as you start working in the company's culture you will feel like enjoying every bit of your time. Only a concern point is you can not enjoy your social life with your work life.
Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to work and enjoy your life. It has the best working culture and the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows open door policy and a very good place to work.
Good sniffs, Good incentives, timely salary and the timings are also flexible and the resort is a great place to relax and enjoy too. Have got a lot of experience and knowledge while working there.
Awesome work environment. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I get to know a lot of new people often. Though tiring at times, it is very satisfying to work here.
Pros
Awesome work environment, Get to meet and interact with new people often, The management is very helpful.
Cons
Have to work for long hours at weekends, which can get a bit hectic at times.
Club Mahindra has a very good working culture at all the resorts. They have their own set of values and cultures which they need to follow and grow. Also, all the staff members are very friendly , good people to work with and grow .
Pros
as a very good culture and values
Cons
Cons: At times weekends are working
Club Mahindra is a wonderful place to work, grow and learn. The resort is very nice, people here work in shifts and the culture here is very good. Feels gof to be a part of this reputed company.
Pros
a very good place to work and learn
Cons
Cons: No cons, a nice place to work.
Club Mahindra is a great place to work. It has the best working environment and best work culture. It gives equal opportunities to all to excel in career and grow. Its one of the best places to work with.
Pros
has the best work culture
Cons
Cons: no cons, a good organization to work for
Club Mahindra has a very good working atmosphere and culture. The people working there are very helpful and co-operative. There is a positivism in the work environment. I really like working here.
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: No holidays on majority of the weekends
Club Mahindra is a wonderful brand to work with. I have been working here as a staff. My experience has been really very good here. They teach you , give training and also support you . Other people here are also very helpful and co-operative.
Pros
good and helping work culture
Cons
Cons: We have to work on weekends also
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
Club Mahindra Resorts are one of the places to work and grow. I have been working here since 4 years . The management here is very good and very helpful. The people working here are associated with Club Mahindra since long and i really enjoy my job here.
Pros
a nice place to work and frow
Cons
Cons: weekends are at times working
Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to start your career, The work culture is nice. The staff and other members are very supportive and friendly. Its a nice place to work,learn.
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: No, cons. A good work place
Club Mahindra is a very nice work place. It has a very positive environment and the people working here are very co-operative and supportive. The culture is really nice and so are the values. I like working here and being associated with this brand.
Pros
has a very good management
Cons
Cons: usually we do not have off on weekends
Club Mahindra Holidays are one of the best places to work with. They provide equal opportunities to all to excel and grow in their career. They give you proper training sessions , which goes on for a week. After which, you are sent on the floor. We need to follow their culture and values which are amazing !!
Pros
has a very positive work culture
Cons
Cons: No cons. A wonderful place to grow and learn
Pros
a very good place to work
Cons
Cons: No, cons. A good work place
A great work place. Full of positive environment. very helpful and supportive staff members at the resort. A nice place to grow and learn . You are also awarded for the services and appreciated for the work.
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: Alternate weekends are working here
At all club mahindra resorts, the work culture is very good. The people here are very helpful and very co-operative. The resort timings are very nice and a good place to start career .
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: no cons, all is good
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: no cons, all is good
I have been working with Club Mahindra since 7 years. My experience have been really wonderful. I have seen myself gorwing here. The management and higher authorities are wonderful and i have being really enjoying my each day at Club mahindra.
Pros
a very good place to work
Cons
No cons, Club mahindra has only pros.
Club Mahindra is a very great and very employee friendly company to work with. The upper management and staff members are very supportive and helpful here. i like working here and i enjoy my job at the resort
Pros
has a employee friendly culture
Cons
at times, we have to work on weekends
Club Mahindra Holidays is a very good place o work with. The people here are very friendly and approachable . They take good care of their employees . The management is very supportive and a nice play to grow in this sector.
Pros
has a nice culture at workplace
Cons
we have to work on weekends as well