Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

On time salary No pressure work Best company to work with We can sugges friend to work with the company. MANAGEMENT IS SO GOOD, WORK ENVIROENMENT IS AWESOME.
No work life balance. Not very educated managers due to which the front line staffs have to suffer. The negative deduction is very bad for the sales employee.
A good company to start your career. You can earn tonns of incentives if you perform well. Good brand name and good management. You will learn here...
Pros
Money- Management- Brand Name
Cons
Long working hours- No family Life
Good product & immensely popular destinations. Resorts are at good locations. Can improve in image building and change how they get new members. Benefits good for employees
Normal hectic too much work, the KRA at the time of joining will get changed once you start working.Too much pressure , your suggestions will not be considered.
Have learnt a lot and grown within the system from off roll position to Zonal Manager. Growing company in which the future is secured and individual can grow Delivering performance consistently
My stint at Club Mahindra has been wonderful. I have the Marketing Executive profile here. The work culture at Club Mahindra is something different than other places. I like working here, interacting with colleagues and clients, getting things done. If you are pondering on joining the company, I welcome you to come be a part of us.
Pros
Everything is goog
Cons
When I started my journey with Club Mahindra, I didn't though it would be so long and memorable. I enjoyed my every day at Club Mahindra. The only thing i wish that they should have given club mahindra membership to their employee at great discount. Other than that it was great working and learning experience. The quality of the work which is done that are only done for there customers or Club mahindra members. Hence its our responsibility to give the proper club mahindra review and appreciate the efforts of the company.
Its was a great working experience here. I have learn a lot of things here. The working culture is very good. The support of my colleagues when I started my job in this company was very helpful. I have grown myself not just at professional level but also at personal level as well.
Whether you join the Blue season or the Purple season of Club Mahindra you can rest assured that you are privy to the best amenities when you are checking in to your rooms. Whether you are traveling with your extended family or just your better half, you can choose the room type that will fit your needs. If you are looking to start your career in hospitability industry then this is where you should apply. Pros: • Learn about handling various activities and develop your planning skills. • Since you are constantly dealing with people, your communication skills develop exponentially. • Positive work environment that leads to job satisfaction for every member of the staff. Cons: • The working hours are off the charts during peak seasons or during festivals.
Every sales aspirant should work with club Mahidnra to understand sales and how it is done ,you will learn a lot about sales working with this company from creating need to closing deal on the table . just wow
Club Mahindra Holidays ensures a perfectly planned vacation with no worries and hassles. Club Mahindra certainly made life easier with their well-planned packages, bonus discounts and added benefits. Pros: • The work atmosphere is very comforting and friendly. • The employee’s discounts really allow us to travel in a beautiful place with minimal expense. • When you are a member of Club Mahindra, and have gone on a trip, even if you feel sick or inconvenienced they will go out of their way to make things seem right for you. Cons: • The pay is adequate enough. Sometimes even working from home becomes necessary to keep up with the workload.
Club Mahindra holidays are a great place to work. It has a very helpful and friendly working culture also, the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows an open door policy.
Pros
Happy Hour Food Boxes every friday
Cons
The work pressure intensity is a little high sometimes. But you get to learn a lot and in the end, everything becomes worth it.
I had an amazing time working at Club Mahindra. Its a nice company. The people that work in this company are very good. There is no politics as such in the company. Great Experience
Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to work and enjoy your life. It has the best working culture and the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows open door policy and a very good place to work.
The company offers a friendly work culture. The company provides training to the employees every week in order to enhance their knowledge and keep them updated about the competitive market.
Pros
Training and Flexible work environment
Cons
Sometimes the workload increases and we have to work from home.
I enjoyed while working with Club Mahindra. I got the opportunity to learn many things and improvising on my self. Good work culture, wonderful management easy to approach always ready to help.
It was one of my best experience, I am glad that I am a part of this chain, helped me to learn more about Club Mahindra resorts as well also helped to develop my soft skills and leadership qualities.
I do not understand why people review about working long hours. It is absolutely flexible! You aren't even micromanaged. Also, I appreciate the pay increases that happen, and feel valued to be a part of the team.
Cons
Nothing I can remember as such
There is a lot of employee talent at Club Mahindra Holidays. The portfolio of high quality manufactured home communities and is second to none. There are a ton of resources and experts within the company to help solve the most difficult of issues.