Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Munnar, Kerala

I could like to work in mahindra holidays and resorts India ltd. They were provide a good working atmosphere with mentally and physically. So iam very thankful to the company for the grate experience.
Club Mahindra has been the best place I have worked at yet. I have worked at many resorts before but nothing comes close to Club Mahindra. It is now my third year running and experience has been amazing. The work culture is really employee friendly and I hope to be here for a long time.
Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to work and enjoy your life. It has the best working culture and the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows open door policy and a very good place to work.
Pros
a very good work place
Cons
Con: No, cons. A good place to work
Club Mahindra is really good place to start your career with and grow. It gives equal opportunities to all to excel in his work and grow. I really like working here N feels good to be a part of club mahindra.
Pros
nice place to grow in career
Cons
Cons: weekends are working at times
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work.The environment is very friendly here and the people are also very helpful . good place for working women as well. A nice start for career.
Pros
a very good work place
Cons
Cons: weekends are usually working here
Club Mahindra is a very good work place. The managemnt here is very helpful and supporive. I like coming here and woring here. The values and culture here are very nice. I like working at Club Mahindra Holidays.
Pros
staff is very freindly and very helpful
Cons
no cons, a very good work place
At Club Mhaindra Resort, the work culture is very good. We have people who have been working here since long, and its like a family . The work pressure is also not much, manageable. Good place to grow in career.
Pros
very good work culture
Cons
Cons:No cons, a very good place to grow
Club Mahindra is a nice organization to work with. It provides good opportunities to grow and excel in your career. They have a very good work culture and positive work environment. They have a good culture too.
Pros
provides equal opportunities to all
Cons
Cons: at times we have to work on weekends
Club Mahindra Holidays are one of the best places to work with. They provide equal opportunities to all to excel and grow in their career. They give you proper training sessions , which goes on for a week. After which, you are sent on the floor. We need to follow their culture and values which are amazing !!
Pros
The best place to work
Cons
Cons: No cons. A wonderful place to grow and learn
At club mahindra , the work culture is really very good, nice. people here are very positive and working here is like home. The management is also very good here. Overall, a very good place to work and learn.
Pros
has a very positive work environment
Cons
Cons: weekends are working here also
Club Mahindra has a very nice work culture. People working here are very helpful and supportive . The growth structure is very nice here. I feel appreciate for the work done and it feels good to be a part of this brand.
Pros
has a very positive work culture
Cons
cons: NO cons, infact its the best place to learn and grow
Work ethics is quintessential at Club Mahindra Holidays. Amazing place to work! Kudos to the entire team and the upper management for understanding us.
Cons
I cannot remember any cons as of now
Food is the most crucial determinant of service in our company. Club Mahindra has ensured a tough and strict training for us for the same. They ensure perfection. I got an opportunity to work with an amazing team.
Cons
I cannot remember any cons as of now
Club Mahindra is a good place to work with. the upper management is very supportive and helpful. They will also guide you and help you out. The other staff members are also very good. Nice place to work.
Pros
has a very good culture
Cons
Cons: weekends are usually working
Club Mahindra is a wonderful place to work, grow and learn. The resort is very nice, people here work in shifts and the culture here is very good. Feels gof to be a part of this reputed company.
Pros
a gr8 place to work
Cons
Cons: No cons, a nice place to work.
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work, learn and grow. The management here is very helpful and very supportive. The staff members are also very good, helping in nature, Like working here.
Pros
has good opportunities for learner
Cons
Cons: No cons- nice work place
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work..has very helpful staff...good values and very nice culture....the management is also very good and i really enjoy working here at the resort..meeting new people and serving their needs!
Cons
Cons: we have been working all days
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work at. The staff here has been really very helpful and very supportive. I have been really enjoying my job here. The policies are very employee friendly and also the culture here is very nice.
Pros
has a very friendly culture
Cons
Cons: we are working on weekends
Club Mahindra being a reputed company, its always a golden opportunity to work here. I am working at Munnar Resort as a staff member at Club Mahindra. The work is very good, timings are good. Friendly people to work with!
Pros
a very good working place
Cons
no cons, i like working here.
club mahindra has a wonderfull staff..people here are very supportive and helpful. They have their own set of cultures and values which needs to be followed by all the employees at Club mahindra
Cons
Cons: weekend are working at CM
Club Mahindra has a very good working environment. The people here are also very helpful and co-operative. They management is also co-operative. good place to start work.
Pros
has a positive working environment
Cons
on weekends there r no holidays