Club Mahindra Holidays logo

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Mysore, Karnataka

4.2Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,163 reviews

Good

Gud place to work and improve your skills n for career growth.. management is quiet smooth and employee friendly which helps to improve the skills widely

club mahindra reviews - Best company I have worked so far!

This club mahindra review is entirely dependent on my personal experience. I have been working here since 2 years & this is my 3rd job. I must say, it is one of the best companies I have worked till now. The work culture & the work environment is very different here. You will not find this office boring. People whom I work with are great! I have greatly improved my sales skill here.

Pros

You will enjoy alot working here

Cons

None. It is one of the best sales job I have done so far!

Club Mahindra Reviews - This is an excellent company

Adding my review to the plethora of Club Mahindra reviews on this site. I had joined here 3 years ago as Sales Manager and my experience has been absolutely fantastic. The work culture here is truly amazing & my colleagues and team are really fun to work with. Work+Fun in equal amounts sums up the work culture of Club Mahindra. The canteen food is superb. My hard work & efforts have been rewarded more than once here in this organisation & for which I rate the management very highly. It is a dream company to join no matter at what stage of your career you are in

Pros

Superb work culture, rewarding of your talents, food is amazing

Cons

None at all. Love working here

Club Mahindra Review - Absolutely loved working here

Club Mahindra is such an awesome place to work at. Joined here as a sales officer and I must say even though the initial few days were a bit difficult, it paid off well. THe management is very rewarding and if you are really serius about your career you can definitely go places if you are here. My increments were so rewarding and satisfactory, I must say I was overwhelmed. Really feel great that I worked here for 3 years. Also, it's an amazing thing to add it to your CV ;)

Pros

Salary increments & benefits, amazing canteen food

Cons

Really nothing as such at all

Club Mahindra Review Of Awesomeness!

I am very happy to write this Club Mahindra review as the exposure that I have got from this company is awesome! You get to learn a lot here from the seniors!

Pros

Seniors help alot & environment friendly

Cons

super place to work in with

Great company to work with. company was very kind towards the employees. employees were treated as employees and not as slaves

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Mahindra Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5