Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

The typical day was rainy season. But I have learned how to contact with unknown people.and how to gave him good time.work management is very good.working time is fixed
Hardcore sales is what they do. No respect for the employee at all. No job security. All you can achieve is experience which is only considered in the same field.
It was a nice working experience and we have visited some of the Club Mahindra Resorts. There is very good scope for any person who has just started his carrier in the industry and have many things to learn and grow his professional Carrier.
Club mahindra is a good place to work. Has a positive working environment and a very friendly atmosphere. Working here is fun and learning things is great, thanks to the management for teaching us and helping us grow.
Pros
to work here is fun
Cons
Cons:NO cons for this resort
Club Mahindra Holidays is a nice place to work. The culture and values are very good here and so are its policies. There is a very friendly working environment here and the other staff is also very co-operative.
Pros
has a very friendly staff
Cons
Cons: Alternate working days, on weekends
Club Mahindra has very good working environment and a very supportive staff. The people working here are very helpful and co-operative. Timings are flexible here. You can work in shifts also.
Pros
has a very supportive staff
Cons
Cons: Weekends are usually working here
Club Mahindra is a good place to work. We get to learn here. The upper management is very good and helpful . I really enjoy working here and its a good place to grow.
Pros
a very good place to start working
Cons
Cons: Weekends are generally working here
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and learn . I have been working club mahindra since 4 years and my experience has been really wonderful. Its a very good place to grow and the staff is also very supportive and helpful.
Pros
a very good place to work
Cons
No cons. Its a great company to work.
At club mahindra resorts- The work culture is very good. people are very helpful and supportive. I have been associated with this company since 3 years and i enjoy working here .
Pros
has a very good culture
Cons
Cons:On weekends it becomes a little hectic
I have been working with Club Mahindra since 20 months and my experience has been wonderful. It a very nice place to learn and grow. The management is very supportive and helpful. The working environment is also very positive .
Pros
has very supportive work environment
Cons
Cons: Weekends are usually working, but you can take leave on any weekday
Club Mahindra Holidays are one of the best places to work with. They provide equal opportunities to all to excel and grow in their career. They give you proper training sessions , which goes on for a week. After which, you are sent on the floor. We need to follow their culture and values which are amazing !!
Pros
is a very good work place
Cons
Cons: No cons. A wonderful place to grow and learn
Club Mahindra is a very good place to start work. It has a very positive working environment and gives equal opportunities to all to excel in their career. Its a very good place to work and grow.
Pros
has a very postitve work environment
Cons
Cons: Here weekends are usually working
Club Mahindra is a very good place . They take good care of their employees and the guests. All employees get good and equal opportunities to all. Has a good promotion cycle, purely dependent on work.
Pros
has a very optimistic work culture
Cons
Cons: we have to work on weekends also
Club Mahindra Is a very beautiful place to work. The resort gives great opportunities to excel in career and work . It gives you a great experience in hospitality sector. Its one of the best places to work with- Club Mahindra Udaipur Resort
Pros
has a very positive work culture
Cons
Cons: no cons, best place to work
a very good and friendly working place . very supportive and helpful staff members. the location of the resort is very good and also a reason you feel like coming to work. Overall a good place to work and enjoy.
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: No off on weekends also
Club Mahindra is a very goo d place to work with. They give you proper training to everyone before you actually go on floor. The people here are very co-operatice and helpful.
Pros
has very good work culture
Cons
Cons: Weekends are generally more hectic
Club Mahindra Resorts are one of the places to work and grow. I have been working here since 4 years . The management here is very good and very helpful. The people working here are associated with Club Mahindra since long and i really enjoy my job here.
Pros
has a very helpful management
Cons
Cons: weekends are at times working
Club Mahindra is a wonderful place to wrk. I have been here since 4 years and all people here are very helpful and friendly in nature. Its one of the best places to work. This resort has a very goof culture also.
Pros
has a very +ve work environment
Cons
Cons:no cons, a very nice place to work
Pros
has a very +ve work environment
Cons
Cons:no cons, a very nice place to work
Club Mahindra is a wonderful place to work with. I Have been working here since 4 years and my experience has been really very good. I enjoy coming here and working at this resort a lot. Good place to learn things and enjoy also.
Pros
has a very good wrk culture
Cons
Cons: we hav to work on weekends also
Club Mahindra is a wonderful place to work. The staff and people here are very helpful and very co-operative at the same time. The timings are good, you can work here in shifts also. A nice place to work
Pros
a very nice work place
Cons
Cons: no cons, a nice work place