Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews in Udaipur, Rajasthan

It was a nice experience doing my internship in Club Mahindra, Udaipur. The management always ready to help and support each and every step of your action.
Friendly working culture and friendly people. but many times the work schedule gets hectic.... But overall very nice place to work and gain experience.
Club Mahindra has very nice management and culture. The working environment is very nice..people are friendly... proper training is given to everyone. I like coming here and working at this place.
Pros
nice staff, helpful staff here
Cons
Cons: No, cons. A good work place
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work, learn and grow. The management here is very helpful and very supportive. The staff members are also very good, helping in nature, Like working here.
Pros
has very helpful and nice staff
Cons
Cons: No cons- nice work place
Club Mahindra has a very positive working environment. The staff here is very co-operative .The guest who come here also enjoys and so do we like working here.
Pros
a very good work place
Cons
Cons: Usually weekends are not off
Club Mahindra is a good place to work. We get to learn here. The upper management is very good and helpful . I really enjoy working here and its a good place to grow.
Pros
has a very food work culture
Cons
Cons: Weekends are generally working here
I Have been working at Club Mahindra since 5 years for now. The people here are very supportive and co-operative. The management is also very helpful and very friendly here. Good work place!
Pros
very supportive and happy work culture
Cons
Cons: we have to come to work on weekends
Working as an inter-continental chef at Club Mahindra. Work involves preparing food of good quality and quantity as a hotel & restaurant standard. Employee Training is given utmost importance. Benefits given can't be matched by any other company.
Club Mahindra Holidays- I have been working with CM since 5 years. I am working at the Hatgad Resort in Pune of CM. From my experience , i can say that CM is a wonderful place to work. It has a very good work culture, good people to work with.
Pros
a very good work place
Cons
Cons: No cons. Good place to work .
Club mahindra is a good place to work. Has a positive working environment and a very friendly atmosphere. Working here is fun and learning things is great, thanks to the management for teaching us and helping us grow.
Pros
has a very positive work culture
Cons
Cons:NO cons for this resort
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and grow. I have been working since 4 years here and i have been enjoying my work here. the people here are very helpful and supportive.
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: No off on weekends also
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and learn. The work culture here is very different and good. Once you work here, you will enjoy your work. The staff is very supportive here.
Pros
has a very supportive management
Cons
Cons: At times, weekends are working.
At all the club mahindra resorts, the work culture is very good .One can get a lot to learn about the hospitality sector and work in a vry healthy + positive environment. Overall a very good place to grow and learn.
Pros
a very good work place
Cons
Cons: working on weekends as well
a very good and friendly working place . very supportive and helpful staff members. the location of the resort is very good and also a reason you feel like coming to work. Overall a good place to work and enjoy.
Pros
has a very good environment to work
Cons
Cons: No off on weekends also
At club mahindra resort, the work culture is very good, a very nice and healthy working environment. The values that the resort have is very good and very nice. I like working in this sector and in this resort.
Pros
a very good place to start one's career
Cons
Cons: At times weekends are little hectic
Club Mahindra is a gr8 place to work. The resources here are good. The working culture is also nice. Supportive subordinates and good working hours are there.
Pros
a very good place to work
Cons
Cons: we have to work on weekends also
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work. It gives ample of opportunities to excel in career and grow. Policies are very good, employee friendly. One looking to grow, this place is the best for them.
Pros
a nice place to grow
Cons
Cons: gets lil hectic on weekends
Worked as an inter-continental chef, preparing food quality and quantity as a hotel & restaurant standard. Employee Training given utmost importance. Benefits given can't be match by any other company.
Club Mahindra is a very good company to work with. The people here are very helpful and very supportive. I like coming to this place and working at the resort place.
Pros
internal transfers is also done, as per our request
Cons
weekends becomes a lil hectic
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work. the people here are very nice...very co-operative. They give proper training to all the employees and also take good care of their employees.
Pros
a very good place to work
Cons
we have to wok on weekends also
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work. Every new comer is welcomed here. They provide great hospitality services to customers and also look well after the clients. I really enjoy my work here . My team is also very supportive and helpful.
Pros
a very good culture and work place
Cons
Cons: no cons, a very good place to work