Club Mahindra Holidays logo
Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,162 reviews

Company is very good for work. Best working place where I have very good experience from last one year . In hospitality industry there is 58 resorts in all over India

Best amenities when you are checking in to your rooms

Whether you join the Blue season or the Purple season of Club Mahindra you can rest assured that you are privy to the best amenities when you are checking in to your rooms. Whether you are traveling with your extended family or just your better half, you can choose the room type that will fit your needs. If you are looking to start your career in hospitability industry then this is where you should apply. Pros: • Learn about handling various activities and develop your planning skills. • Since you are constantly dealing with people, your communication skills develop exponentially. • Positive work environment that leads to job satisfaction for every member of the staff. Cons: • The working hours are off the charts during peak seasons or during festivals.

Club Mahindra Review

Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to work and enjoy your life. It has the best working culture and the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows open door policy and a very good place to work.

Club Mahindra Review

Good sniffs, Good incentives, timely salary and the timings are also flexible and the resort is a great place to relax and enjoy too. Have got a lot of experience and knowledge while working there.

Club Mahindra Reviews

Club mahindra is a very good place to work. The management here is very helpful and supportive. I get to learn a lot here and i really enjoy working with Club Mahindra.

Pros

fun work place, good people

Cons

Cons:weekends are working but its fun to work then

Club Mahindra Reviews - Great Place to Work!

It was one of my best experience, I am glad that I am a part of this chain, helped me to learn more about Club Mahindra resorts as well also helped to develop my soft skills and leadership qualities.

Club Mahindra Review - Good place

My very first job is in Club Mahindra and I'll always be thankful for the opportunity to work at Club Mahindra. The work environment is great. It is a great experience and I like to work as the staff over here are very friendly.

Club Mahindra Review

Club Mahindra is a wonderful place to work, grow and learn. The resort is very nice, people here work in shifts and the culture here is very good. Feels gof to be a part of this reputed company.

Pros

a gr8 place to work

Cons

Cons: No cons, a nice place to work.

Club Mahindra Reviews - Great Place to Learn!

I have been working with Club Mahindra for over 3 years now. Have learned and groomed myself to a great extent. Provides more opportunities to learn and grow.

Going rock solid! - Club Mahindra reviews

Solid company with proven track record of performance. It will continue to be around for years. Recommending this company to everyone out there, from freshers to experienced!

Club Mahindra reviews

A great work place. Full of positive environment. very helpful and supportive staff members at the resort. A nice place to grow and learn . You are also awarded for the services and appreciated for the work.

Pros

A very positive working environment

Cons

Alternate weekends are working here

Club Mahindra review - Company culture

The company culture and talented people working for Club Mahindra make it a great place to work. They company really fosters innovation, forward-thinking and autonomy. They encourage testing new ways to drive business, which is different then most companies who feel if it is not broken then it does not need to be fixed. There is a lot of opportunity for those that want to work hard and move up.

Club Mahindra reviews

Club Mahindra has a very nice work culture. People working here are very helpful and supportive .The growth structure is very nice here. I feel appreciate for the work done and it feels good to be a part of this brand.

Pros

very good place and growth structure

Cons

NO cons, infact its the best place to learn and grow

Good Organisation

This organisation molded my career and was one of my best experiences with regards to working culture. Many training and development programmes. New people are well-trained before directly sending them to workplace.

Club Mahindra reviews - Growth

Strong and full leadership team, focused on the future success of their team. True care and passion for details and personal growth. Couldn't be happier with the experience coming on board. I've felt like the care is genuine and their is a true sense of family within the company.

Cons

work on every alternate saturday

CLub mahindra reviews

Very nice place to work and grow. Has a very positive working environment. Colleagues are very helpful and supportive. You get to learn a lot nd also grow in your career.

Pros

nice place to learn and grow

Cons

weekends are always working here

Club Mahindra Holidays

Club mahindra has given me ample of opportunities to excel in my career . It has been more than 5 years with CM, and i liking what i am doing. This company has a great working environment , has good culture.

Pros

Great working environmnet at Club Mahindra holidays

Cons

No holidays on weekends here

Recommending Club Mahindra Holidays

I got an edge and sharpening in my personality. People post negative reviews, but I don't understand why. It's great to always talk to your team and its going to get resolved. Recommending this to all the freshers out there!

Cons

Large company with a home feel!

I have been working at Club Mahindra Holidays full-time as an Assistant Manager Club House Sales. The People. CMH is a leader in its industry and their people make the difference.

Cons

When I find one, I'll share with my leader.

Working at Club Mahindra full-time as Customer care executive

Good work life balance, as compared to what I had heard earlier. It's been 3 years since I am working as a customer care executive, there are hard days, but that's a part of the job altogether!

Cons

There's a lot of work to be done and many competing priorities.

Working at Club Mahindra Holidays as an assistant manager - resort sales

Collaborative environment, focus on innovation, heavy investment in talent, access to senior leadership who listen to new ideas and lots of opportunities to make a difference!

Cons

There's a lot of work to be done and many competing priorities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Mahindra Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5