Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews for Consultant

Its was a great working experience here. I have learn a lot of things here. The working culture is very good. The support of my colleagues when I started my job in this company was very helpful. I have grown myself not just at professional level but also at personal level as well.
It mostly a marketing job. Have to collect data from potential customers. Sometimes it's in the mall but sometimes it was open market which i don't like.
Club Mahindra is one the best places to start working with. The management here is very helpful and supportive and the other staff members are also really very nice. A good place to start work , specially for the freshers!
Pros
a very good work place for freshers especially
Cons
Weekends are usually working here
I have been working Club Mahindra Holidays since 4 years now. My experience has been really good here. The people here are very nice and helpful. The management is good, very open to talk with and supportive.
Pros
have very supportive management people
Cons
At times we need to work on weekends
Club Mahindra Holidays are one of the best places to work with. They provide equal opportunities to all to excel and grow in their career. They give you proper training sessions , which goes on for a week. After which, you are sent on the floor. We need to follow their culture and values which are amazing !!
Pros
great place to work !
Cons
No cons. A wonderful place to grow and learn
Club Mahindra is a very goo d place to work with. They give you proper training to everyone before you actually go on floor. The people here are very co-operative and helpful.
Pros
very co-operative and helpful staff
Cons
Weekends are generally more hectic
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and learn. The work culture here is very different and good. Once you work here, you will enjoy your work. The staff is very supportive here.
Pros
has very nice work culture
Cons
At times, weekends are working.
Club Mahindra Resorts are one of the places to work and grow. I have been working here since 4 years . The management here is very good and very helpful. The people working here are associated with Club Mahindra since long and i really enjoy my job here.
Pros
very nice place to work
Cons
weekends are at times working
Club mahidra has a very positive working environment and very supportive management. The work culture at this resort is amazing and so are the staff members here. I like working here being a part of this group.
Pros
a good brand to work with
Cons
No cons, very nice brand to work with
Club mahindra holidays i one of the best brands to work with and enjoy your life. I really enjoy my work here..staff is good..managers are good.. its a nice place to work and learn.
Pros
very good place to work
Cons
here weekends are generally working
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to work and enjoy your life. It has the best working culture and the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows open door policy and a very good place to work.
Pros
has a very good culture
Cons
No, cons. A good place to work
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work. The staff is very friendly. The people are very helpful. Overall a very good place to start and learn about the hospitality industry.
Pros
very good place to work and learn
Cons
no off on weekends here
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and learn. They also give you proper training sessions here and the management is very helpful and supportive . Here there are many guests who come and i feel good to work here, with such a wonderful brand .
Pros
A very good work place
Cons
No cons, nice working place
Club Mahindra Holidays is a nice place to work. The culture and values are very good here and so are its policies. There is a very friendly working environment here and the other staff is also very co-operative.
Pros
has a very friendly staff
Cons
Alternate working days, on weekends
Club Mahindra has a very positive working environment. The staff here is very co-operative .The guest who come here also enjoys a lot and so do we like working here.
Pros
has a very positive culture
Cons
Usually weekends are not off
Club Mahindra is a very nice work place. It has a very positive environment and the people working here are very co-operative and supportive. The culture is really nice and so are the values. I like working here and being associated with this brand.
Pros
has a very nice work culture
Cons
usually we do not have off on weekends
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and grow. I have been working since 4 years here and i have been enjoying my work here. the people here are very helpful and supportive.
Pros
it is very nice work place
Cons
No off on weekends also
a very good and friendly working place . very supportive and helpful staff members. the location of the resort is very good and also a reason you feel like coming to work. Overall a good place to work and enjoy.
Pros
a very nice work place
Cons
No off on weekends also
Club Mahindra is a good place to work with. the upper management is very supportive and helpful. They will also guide you and help you out. The other staff members are also very good. Nice place to work.:
Pros
nice upper management and staff
Cons
weekends are usually working here
I have been associated with club Mahindra reviews since 3 years and i have really enjoying my work. The work culture is very amazing here and the management is very friendly. Its a good place to work and grow.
Pros
very good culture to work with
Cons
here we are working on weekends
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and learn . I have been working club mahindra since 4 years and my experience has been really wonderful. Its a very good place to grow and the staff is also very supportive and helpful.
Pros
has Very good working environment
Cons
No cons. Its a great company to work.