Club Mahindra Holidays

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,164 reviews

fun work place

Its a good company to get start off your career with but long hours of work and no week off and no personnel time for your family for your own.

Pros

mobile expense, Lta, Insurance, Incentives

Cons

I messed up big time in this phase!

The only place where people ran away just after few days of working. Not worth it for all the efforts on field people take. No smart person would stick here, for fact I still can't believe why would I ever opt for this place. (may be because of the parent brand they are stuck with). 0 work life balance, at times me and other members worked for 15-20 days at stretch.HR team is just puppet, hence no policies for such things. No holidays on Diwali, labour day, independence day, Ganesh utsav or for anyday for that matter. Infact they shoot up their targets on such days for people to slog their... SALARY AND INCENTIVES... BIG JOKE! Reimbursements are on papers. You travel travel All parts of Bombay then after a while Pune later Gujrat... Reimbursement amount of this is Rs1200. One needs this for couple of days or max to max 3 days if you are staying in such locations. Forget your life, you shall get notified work related at any given time of the day, even 1am at times. They honestly don't require MBAs for the kind of unethical selling they do! Ever plan to get into corporate, never go with them, they have no clue what corporate is like!

Pros

Nope, no kidding!

Cons

Like a million reasons, from managers, salary, incentives to unethical sales, no work life and thrash talks.

No life balance

You will not be able to give time to your family or yourself. Learning is good as a fresher. Not good for long term growth. Work culture is all right in company.

Pros

Less workload

Cons

Long hour

productive, fun, encouragin

Very profesional and systamatic approches. Have very good trainig and promoting work experience. Encourages much more to achiev goals and tasks wihin the the time period. Gives us a professional knowldge on work life

Pros

food and accomadation

productive

As a fresher its a good place to work and learn. But long hours of work which was not taken into consideration for my safety was an issue.

Pros

good salary

sales in resorts

I am working for Sales and marketing as consultant in Resorts. Now i am looking for change. Much interested to work in Hotels and resorts for my career growth. club mahindra is very good company. very friendly for employees. good salary benefits. job culture is very good.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

gooooood work place for girls

i'm learning no. of things in club mahindra & it was a great experience for me for the life time

Pros

no. of gifts

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Mahindra Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

Compare Club Mahindra Holidays with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?