Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Pay & Benefits reviews: Guest Service Agent

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,167 reviews

Love the company I work with!!!

Like any travel industry company, you have the benefits to use their properties for a nice discount all over the world. Also you can try to work your way up in the company - growth by building good trust among fellow employees.

Pros

Tour and travel to new places

Cons

Long working hours at times

Nice Place to Learn Hospitality & Service.

When I newly Joined here that typical days were there to face the guest without complete knowledge now I don't know what is typical. I learned a Good Hospitality & All Front Office Work. Management is Very good & Supportive. Co Workers are very frank & Helped me to learn each & everything Quickly. Initially Handling With Guest with Lack of Knowledge of Property & operations now nothing. (Hardest part) Taking Responsibilities & Handling with Guest. (Enjoyable part)

Pros

Free Stay & Fooding

Cons

Less Salary

overall good

Maintaining membership profile Offering with best guest experience Maintaining guest history Maximising revenue by walk in guests

Pros

Best corporate culture

Cons

Less benefits

fun

no for learning but managing by own ,growth prospective is less and not more incentives and employ benifits

Pros

free lunches