Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews for Marketing Executive

Club Mahindra Work Culture is Productive and always have fun @ work. New learnings every day. Freedom to work in our own style. Refreshments are too good. Every Month-end gives us a different experience.
It was a great experience but there was biased ambience, still i managed nicely took it more as a competition and enlightened my way. Tour membership was really expensive as per Indian population but the data source was explicitly impressive and fair.
Pros
Astonishing incentives
Cons
Biased ambience
The company is good. But the work environment of the company is not good. I worked there as a fresher as per this they treat me like I know everything.
I enjoyed while working with Club Mahindra. I got the opportunity to learn many things and improvising on my self. Good work culture, wonderful management easy to approach always ready to help.
It is a good experience for the past 2 and a half years to work with Club Mahindra. It is a great place to work and colleagues over here are also very supportive.
It was gaining experience for me to work as a receptionist at Club Mahindra. I learned different soft skills and excelled in interpersonal skills while working with other staff members. It was great experience to be part to such management.
Productive and fun @ work. New learnings every day. Freedom to work in our own style. Refreshments are too good. Every Month end give us different experience.
I was working as direct marketing executive in this company, I did cold calling at field, field was not described, my working area was entire Mumbai and Navi mumbai. Got a lot learn from this experience.
Typical Day very busy. Lot of face to face customer interaction. Work place culture has shifted to a team environment. The most enjoyable thing for me was meeting different types of people from all over the world.
It was a very casual and relaxed environment. The people were nice enough and there were always catered lunches, so that was nice. What I liked the most was, the people that worked there were always polite and respectful and for me that goes a long way.
Club Mahindra is a good place to work as they offer training to develop your skill. It allows you to grow within the company and assist you in relocating and also offers great benefits.
Club Mahindra has a very positive working environment with very easily approachable staff. The hospitality services are very nice. They give you proper training to learn things. The growth structure is also very good.
The community was awesome in the Club Mahindra but when there was a lot of work, the tasks were quite challenging. Each position was straight forward but the pay was great and unbiased.
Organized on daily task, guest preference, supportive management, comfortable workplace, guest complaints, employee recognition, free training and team buildings.
Club Mahindra has a very beautiful culture and values. People here are very supportive and the management is also very co-operative. Good place to start your career and work with.
Great benefits, excellent hours - paid vacations and holidays. We also have some great HR policies here. Our manager is really supportive and pushes us to give suggestions!
Cons
Long working hours