Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

They have a good team and very collabrative atmosphere.can experience levels of work exposure there.good salary package and incentives are perfect. Definitely a good place for a fresher and experienced job seekers
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Have some work pressure but its only average
No work life balance. Not very educated managers due to which the front line staffs have to suffer. The negative deduction is very bad for the sales employee.
Very worst experience in Club Mahindra I will not recommended any one to join club Mahindra holidays, Management behaviour are not good they trearlt employees like a server, Timing issue big problem morning 9:30 am start job 8 to 9:pm living it's very hectic job. I m very frustrated with Club Mahindra holidays. And I will not suggesing to any one this company..
Well company is very good as well as bosses are very co-operative.They trained You very well.Lots of competitors are there.you will get healthy competition.all over good. I enjoyed my days.
Initial it will be good to get experience and to understand the culture of Organization, we can understand the market by traveling every corner of city
When I worked there at that point of time, management was poor. Now new employees has been joined. So hopefully, it might be a good work environment for the people to grow on their career path. If some one is passionate about sales, and would be interested in doing hard core sales and earn incentives and salary more than 1.5lakh per month can join.
I have worked at Club Mahindra in the past. It is a nice place to work at. The worki atmosphere is good, and people out there are also supportive. I was a sales executive out there and learnt a lot during the short time I worked there. I learnt how to handle clients. There is a wide scope of customer servicing in hospitality. My knowledge on holiday destinations across India also grew!
It's good for any freshers to learn what is sales, but growth point of view, employees need to carry buckets or put butter and jam, or should be expert in manipulating or handle politics within the organisation. If someone is capable of qualities above mentioned can join the organisation.
Pros
On time salary, allowances
Cons
Too much politics, one should sell self respect and heart before joining the organisation.
Firstly I am happy to work with Club Mahindra. Secondly, I have learned to handle different sort of guests. The management supports us in the work we do. Overall a great place to work.
Good management. Leave policy also good. Nice atmosphere. Training provided is essential. Cafeteria food also good, they provide breakfast lunch and dinner for staff.
I have learned how to handle the team and achieve the team targets. Lot of market learning like doing B2B Marketing, Advertising, Lead Generation & Online Marketing.
I am working in this company as a operation for transportation, who care about comfortability of VIP guests transportation. Due to flexible timings proper work life balance is possible.
Fantastic journey at Club Mahindra. Memories worth cherishing! Lots of travelling, lots of fun. Culture is great. Management is helpful. Lot of opportunities! Great company!
Lot of team bonding happens to ensure good work culture and very good open atmosphere where everyone is approachable and lots of HR activities for team bonding happens.
There is a lot of employee talent at Club Mahindra Holidays. The portfolio of high quality manufactured home communities and is second to none. There are a ton of resources and experts within the company to help solve the most difficult of issues.
Great people and a great business model. It is a fast paced and highly collaborative work environment. Top management really cares about the employees and the customers.
Pros
Nothing that I can remember as of now
Club Mahindra is particularly flexible, with a strong support system for those entering from other management industries. Corporate side is very well organized, while still supporting my entrepreneurial spirit. Club Mahindra has been a great company thus far.
Cons
There should be more incentives for employees
At Club Mahindra the culture is very nice. Here they follow an open door policy. The upper management is very supportive. The working environment is also very good here.
I've worked a few locations in different states and I can honestly say that it feels like you're working with family. Everyone is always pleasant and the managers are supportive in career development.
Good company overall. Good salary and perks. Nice work environment. Transportation facilities could be better but nevertheless a good overall work exp.
Excellent training, Great work environment, Good benefits, and an upper management team that is both Approachable and helpful! I am recommending club mahindra!