Club Mahindra Holidays logo

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,163 reviews

Good

They have a good team and very collabrative atmosphere.can experience levels of work exposure there.good salary package and incentives are perfect. Definitely a good place for a fresher and experienced job seekers

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Have some work pressure but its only average

Those who carry buckets can survive

When I worked there at that point of time, management was poor. Now new employees has been joined. So hopefully, it might be a good work environment for the people to grow on their career path. If some one is passionate about sales, and would be interested in doing hard core sales and earn incentives and salary more than 1.5lakh per month can join.

Good for learnings, not for long term growth.

It's good for any freshers to learn what is sales, but growth point of view, employees need to carry buckets or put butter and jam, or should be expert in manipulating or handle politics within the organisation. If someone is capable of qualities above mentioned can join the organisation.

Pros

On time salary, allowances

Cons

Too much politics, one should sell self respect and heart before joining the organisation.

Club Mahindra Review - Good Company

Good management. Leave policy also good. Nice atmosphere. Training provided is essential. Cafeteria food also good, they provide breakfast lunch and dinner for staff.

Club Mahindra Review - Great Place!

I am working in this company as a operation for transportation, who care about comfortability of VIP guests transportation. Due to flexible timings proper work life balance is possible.

Good Company

Good company overall. Good salary and perks. Nice work environment. Transportation facilities could be better but nevertheless a good overall work exp.

Club mahindra reviews - Sales

Excellent training, Great work environment, Good benefits, and an upper management team that is both Approachable and helpful! I am recommending club mahindra!

Club Mahindra Review From Sales Executive

I have been working in Club Mahindra Holidays since 2 years. The experience which i have gained here is very valuable as i have learnt new techniques in sales. Salary and incentives are purely performance based which is the best thing.

Pros

Job Security and Incentives

Cons

Working Saturday

Review from Club Mahindra Holidays Worker

Working here has been wonderful since i joined in 2014. This company has taught me a lot of new marketing techniques as their membership is unique. Also the salary increment is unbiased and based on performance only/

Pros

You can learn new marketing strategy

Club Mahindra Reviews of Best Company for Financial Stability

I have been working in Club mahindra holidays for last 4 years and it is the best company to learn and also gives amazing salary increment which is totally based on performance.

Pros

Awesome Financial Stability

Jobs at Club Mahindra Holidays

Sales Executive positions
See more jobs

Workplace

It was an Mobile Holiday World. So I cant tell you about my office. I can only say in this profile you will travel allot and explore new places and food. I have learnt B2C in this company. Hardest part of job is work ethics.

Cons

some time you need to work for 12 hrs without break

Andheri

Club Mahindra is super for youngsters to earn nice salary and incentives ...they also provide many other benefits. ..like holidays for employers. ....

Pros

Free lunch

Club Mahindra Review by New Joined Employee

Its been 1 Month of me working here and i have gained more knowledge than my previews company in 1 year. Club Mahindra Holidays encourages you to learn a lot while working and hence i liked this company a lot. Also the salary benefits here are amazing.

Pros

More Learning

Cons

Club Mahindra Reviews of AWESOME COMPANY!

This club mahindra review is entirely dependent on my experience in this company since 4 years. I had joined here as a sales manager & currently, I am working here as sales executive. Working here has always been fun. Even though the targets are hard to meet, the company provides regular training & all the help we need for us to achieve those targets. Also, another important thing that I would like to highlight is, the merit or the raise here, entirely depends on the work you do, which you rarely get to experience else where. It has been a great experience overall working here

Pros

raise entirely depends on the work you do, which is very rare nowadays

Cons

None. It has been great working here since 4 years

Club Mahindra Reviews - Best company to work in

Club Mahindra Holidays according to me is the best company to work in because the amount of salary you get is very high as compared to work. Also you will learn a lot of new marketing and sales techniques here.

Pros

Salary Increment

Cons

Reviews of delicious canteen food

Of all the companies I have worked in Club Mahindra holidays had the best food in canteen. Along with new things to learn i have always relished the food of this company

Pros

Awesome food

Review of Amazing Job Culture

All the days spent in Club Mahindra were full of excitment and surprises. I dont remember a single day where we didnt enjoy along with work. PS - Canteen food is delicious.

Pros

Awesome food in Canteen

Best work life

I have been working in club Mahindra holidays since 3 years and it is by far the best companies I have ever worked in. It gives cash bonus and incentives a lot plus your work is always appreciated

Pros

Cash bonus

Good sales job

I have been working here since 4 years. One thing I liked about working here is people are very competitive and that has improved my skills a lot. Another things I liked here is job security, you will get promoted purely on the basis of performance.

Pros

Salary benefits

Cons

None as such

Best corporate work life

Working for Club Mahindra holidays has taught me a lot. It is my second job and I wish to continue here for a long time because the work culture is amazing and I have learnt a lot from my team, which is very experienced and professional. I have even suggested many of my friends to join this company as the give good salary increment

Pros

Salary benefits

Cons

Hectic work hours

Good salary

Working at club Mahindra is never tiring, the office environment is good and people around are nice . Even though the work is hectic you will be paid enough for what you do

Pros

Cash bonus

Cons

Hectic work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Mahindra Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5