Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Good work culture, but lack of support from the Top management people , they only speak but things will not move they don't have any marketing people to support sales team n value of the memberships is more than any other Holidays co.
its fully target oriented company. The company work culture is money minded as sales people are under heavy target pressure but no the other hand customer satisfaction is at very high rate.
Pros
1. Excellent Product 2. Brand power. 3. Excellent Service to customers
Cons
1. No Family Life (No Weekly off) 2. Tremendous Work Pressure 3. Sale...sale & Sale
When I started my journey with Club Mahindra, I didn't though it would be so long and memorable. I enjoyed my every day at Club Mahindra. The only thing i wish that they should have given club mahindra membership to their employee at great discount. Other than that it was great working and learning experience. The quality of the work which is done that are only done for there customers or Club mahindra members. Hence its our responsibility to give the proper club mahindra review and appreciate the efforts of the company.
Club Mahindra is a good place to work. You get a lot of exposure to learn and visit new places. The workplace has a lot of support and learning new ideas. Sometimes the workload is high but manageable.
Club Mahindra is a great place to work and the colleagues there are very much supportive and caring. Everything was so good. I really enjoyed the company's culture. I am very much delighted with Club Mahindra.
Club Mahindra is one of the best companies to work. They take care of their staffs in such a way than any other companies do. Working with Club Mahindra is a great experience. One of the best HR that I have ever seen.
One of the best companies to work with one of the busiest resorts in the country and it is very challenging apart from whichever department one is working for, Always keep their people first and the company teaches you and helps in shaping your career.
I enjoyed while working with Club Mahindra. I got the opportunity to learn many things and improvising on my self. Good work culture, wonderful management easy to approach always ready to help.
Like any travel industry company, you have the benefits to use their properties for a nice discount all over the world. Also you can try to work your way up in the company - growth by building good trust among fellow employees.
Good company overall. Good salary and perks. Nice work environment. Transportation facilities could be better but nevertheless a good overall work exp.
Great travel budget, casual work attire, a lot of lunches- on them, and if you are lucky enough, you'll also get to vacation for free at one of their amazing resorts! What more could an employee ask for?
Cons
Long hours of work, even on Saturdays
Club Mahindra is one of the best company to grow if you are in the early stages of your career. You can get a very wide exposure & will definitely get an opportunity to prove & perform.Very good benefit & perks.
Great people and a great business model. It is a fast paced and highly collaborative work environment. Top management really cares about the employees and the customers.
Cons
Work every alternate saturday
Friendly place to work with many opportunities to grow. The workplace culture was very nice and supportive. Management was also supportive and willing to teach.
Club Mahindra is one such place where people enjoy working. The hospitality services it provides are very nice here. One can get a chance to learn and grow here. The people working here are very supportive and helpful. I enjoy my job here and it feels great to be a part of such a reputed company.
I am working in this company as a operation for transportation, who care about comfortability of VIP guests transportation. Due to flexible timings proper work life balance is possible.
I like working here because I think the work environment is fun. No one is just sitting all the time at their desk. There is a lot of discussion, collaboration and good policies by HR which make the place quite fun to work in.
Pros
Easy and approachable upper management
Cons
Longer hours during deadlines and closings
I have been working with Club Mahindra for over 6 years now. Have learned and groomed myself to a great extent. Provides more opportunities to learn and grow.
I am happy to be part of one of the best Resort chains in India. I have worked seven years and I have learned a lot in this property. Take a chance to have more developmental training.