Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

i have learned a lot into client servicing here, good company to work, people work here with full of ethics and follow companies decorum. if you are a traveling obsessed this is the best place to work.
Pros
if you are a traveling obsessed this is the best place to work
Cons
Targets
By working as a pilot sales representative i can enhance my skill in sales , marketing and commujicative english . Good experience with team and I can enhance my skill in team management with good confidents
1. A typical day at work- it was on march i think the day i say was become so typical for me just beacuse everyone acheiving their target supposed to do on the same day except me. 2. What you learned- self managemnet, presentation skills market penetration market development client acquisition direct sales b2b sales refernce sale 3. Management- king of unorganised 4.Workplace culture- sometimes good sometimes bad 5.hardest part of the job- HFRP ( Happy family refreral programme) 6.the most enjoyable art of the job- Target acheivement
One of the best place to work within the travel industry. I always love to work in any Club Mahindra properties. I have worked in three different resorts. Overall it is a great experience till now.
I have been learned a lot in Club Mahindra and the staff is so good they keep teaching you a lot of things about there work and the HR organises a lot of activities for staff.
Club Mahindra is an excellent place to work. Unmatchable work culture and employee policies. Lot of learning here and opportunities for growth. As General manager got lot of opportunities to learn and grow within the system. Enjoyed lots of facilities given as per position.
This is the place where you can get the environment with fresh air, clear sky and accommodation for staffs between the green land and tree. It is serene and beautiful.
Experienced and fun co-workers Good training Challenging and rewarding work Semi-autonomous regarding local decisions Senior management learns from employees Good raises Hard work recognized and rewarded
Cons
Long working hours
If you want to make a career in sales you will get - Excellent training, Great work environment, Good benefits, and an upper management team that is both Approachable and helpful!
Cons
Cannot recollect of any cons, but sales is a little tough
Cushy travel budget, very casual work attire, a lot of lunches- on them, relaxed about hours worked for salaried employees , access to tools needed to get the job done - mifi, cellphones - which they replace when they break.
Cons
Nothing that I can remember as of now
I have a great time working here, the managers are very friendly and the work is very reasonable. I enjoyed working alongside my co-workers. Overall a good place to work.
I feel like the company is a good starting point for anyone to start their career because its quick learning and good approach and process driven place.
Club Mahindra has a very good working culture. The staff her is very co-operative and helpful. The higher authorities are very supportive and you can discuss things with them without any hesitation. Also he shifts and timings are very flexible.
This company gave me exposure to different people and excepting challenges like handling difficult situation, time management, building the team and encouraging them.
Open work culture Flexibility to work NO useless pressure by Management Happy place to be in Lovely Maternity Benefits Encourages new ideas and talent Takes care of Employees
Cons
Work every alternate saturday
Great people and enjoyable working environment. A company that appreciates innovative ideas and willing to make changes for the business. Can be fast-paced but manageable. Great location and easy access for all type of commuters.
Cons
no cons as such
-Good people to work with/talk to/learn from - Job rotation is not frowned upon if you have completed 18 months in your current role - Good pay master
Cons
No cons as such
All are very very motivated to work and earn money ..Company policies are very cleared with employee and here who perform who earn money. Recommending!
Cons
work every alternate saturday
Financially stable company investing in modernizing systems and process. Great time to join if you are looking for a strategic role where you can make an impact.
Cons
Long working hours
I have been associated with Club Mahindra since 4 years. This is a wonderful place to work and learn. The staff here is extremely co-operative and has a very positive environment. Above all,i really love coming to my work and enjoy my work.
Pros
Nice and positive working environment
Cons
Weekends are working here most of the times
A place where you can never get enough of being there and working with enjoyment. Club Mahindra always ensures that the customer is totally convienced with there services that we provide.
Pros
Vibes
Cons
Work load