Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Pay & Benefits reviews: Sales Representative

Experienced and fun co-workers Good training Challenging and rewarding work Semi-autonomous regarding local decisions Senior management learns from employees Good raises Hard work recognized and rewarded
Cons
Long working hours
If you want to make a career in sales you will get - Excellent training, Great work environment, Good benefits, and an upper management team that is both Approachable and helpful!
Cons
Cannot recollect of any cons, but sales is a little tough
Cushy travel budget, very casual work attire, a lot of lunches- on them, relaxed about hours worked for salaried employees , access to tools needed to get the job done - mifi, cellphones - which they replace when they break.
Cons
Nothing that I can remember as of now
Open work culture Flexibility to work NO useless pressure by Management Happy place to be in Lovely Maternity Benefits Encourages new ideas and talent Takes care of Employees
Cons
Work every alternate saturday
All are very very motivated to work and earn money ..Company policies are very cleared with employee and here who perform who earn money. Recommending!
Cons
work every alternate saturday
No wonder there are so many positive reviews of club mahindra! I have been working here since 5 years & I have never thought that I made a mistake joining this company. This is one of the best place to work in if you are interested in sales job. The colleagues here are very friendly. Also, you will get to learn alot here. From basic management skills to simple sales job, you will get to learn alot here. Also, the best part is, the raise in salary entirely depends on the work you do.
Pros
You will get to learn alot here
Cons
None. It is one of the best companies to work with
Club Mahindra is such an awesome place to work at. Joined here as a sales officer and I must say even though the initial few days were a bit difficult, it paid off well. THe management is very rewarding and if you are really serius about your career you can definitely go places if you are here. My increments were so rewarding and satisfactory, I must say I was overwhelmed. Really feel great that I worked here for 3 years. Also, it's an amazing thing to add it to your CV ;)
Pros
Salary increments & benefits, amazing canteen food
Cons
Really nothing as such at all
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?