Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Culture reviews

Great place, the entire team was very supportive and collaborative, team spirit, a good place to showcase your skills, stress on creative and innovative ideas, the management team is approachable, focused on process and planned approach
Pros
relazed atmosphere, Pre-planning, planned contingencies
Cons
No cons
its fully target oriented company. The company work culture is money minded as sales people are under heavy target pressure but no the other hand customer satisfaction is at very high rate.
Pros
1. Excellent Product 2. Brand power. 3. Excellent Service to customers
Cons
1. No Family Life (No Weekly off) 2. Tremendous Work Pressure 3. Sale...sale & Sale
Worst seniors High work pressureVery less salary No professionalism Wasted my timeWorst work cultureNo time, you have to work from morinig 10 to night 12 and sometimes till 1 am also Disturbing job No personal life They treat you as slaves of company not employees
Management team was excellent but I was in night shift, because of health reason I had to leave the company. Work culture was nice and every month we had employee meeting for solving our grievances.
Pros
Good Facilities
Cons
Long hours of work duty including sundays
Got opportunity to learn different levels of the job in the same job function which helped to communicate with many other functional managers. Finance head , GM are very understanding, supportive and
I was worked 5+ years in MHRIL.I hope given my best support to the Organisation growth.I got many awards & rewards during my work period with support of my team.I have learnt many professional skills from MHRIL.I got good support from my superiors.I like MHRIL work culture and values.
Pros
Good skill improvement training’s and Free Lunches
Cons
Target base work
In the beginning company is little tough to understand but as soon as you start working in the company's culture you will feel like enjoying every bit of your time. Only a concern point is you can not enjoy your social life with your work life.
Well company is very good as well as bosses are very co-operative.They trained You very well.Lots of competitors are there.you will get healthy competition.all over good. I enjoyed my days.
Not satisfied, very bad work culture. no appreciation, no work life balance. No holidays, no timley incentives, no over time salary, no week offs, no future, no promotion , no thinking about employees,
Excellent Company Everything is very good Very helpful staff Working culture very good. One of my best company so far , they help me in every manner they can.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
A nice place to work if you but only if you can survive the competition level. Good Incentives and perks for the top performers. Competitive work environment
Good Company Will Get to Learn Alot. Salary On Time,Company Facilities Are Very Good. Only The Incentive Structure It Could Be Much Better. Work Culture Is Good. Growth Is a problem
Mahindra hloidays was best place to work .We learned many new things for our career growth.Environment was positive. Seniors were always ready to help
Pros
Travelling to new places
Cons
No cons
Good Place for learning, growing and getting responsibilities and experience. corporate base management and domain system. very professional and decent work culture.
Initial it will be good to get experience and to understand the culture of Organization, we can understand the market by traveling every corner of city
Good work culture, but lack of support from the Top management people , they only speak but things will not move they don't have any marketing people to support sales team n value of the memberships is more than any other Holidays co.
1. A typical day at work- it was on march i think the day i say was become so typical for me just beacuse everyone acheiving their target supposed to do on the same day except me. 2. What you learned- self managemnet, presentation skills market penetration market development client acquisition direct sales b2b sales refernce sale 3. Management- king of unorganised 4.Workplace culture- sometimes good sometimes bad 5.hardest part of the job- HFRP ( Happy family refreral programme) 6.the most enjoyable art of the job- Target acheivement
The working environment at Club Mahindra is highly engaging. If you are a person who loves to work as an individual contributor, making your own decisions, working in a target driven role, then this is the right place for you.
Excellent with the competitive spirit of working style and outreageous performance recognition for the good stuff guys. Handling members and getting sales are up to our situational handling capabilities.
it was a great time with CMV 'Goa wonderful experience with the team , got to know many things every day there some new activities to do for the guest .
Very good workplace in term of work, all staff was very good and and i loved working. All staff was treating me good, whenever i wanted help the staff was very supportive as well as i was to them.