Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Job Security & Advancement reviews

Overall good brand but emphasis was more towards sales and less importance given to other departments. Good growth opportunities for Sales Department. Resorts are Awesome
Pros
Stability of company
Cons
Long working hours, Increment issues
Don't join club Mahindra sales persons are treated as slaves no promotion no salary hike only sales and targets no Hr policies anyone who is graduate can join People are from very negative background
Pros
No pros
Cons
No week off
i have learned a lot into client servicing here, good company to work, people work here with full of ethics and follow companies decorum. if you are a traveling obsessed this is the best place to work.
Pros
if you are a traveling obsessed this is the best place to work
Cons
Targets
I was worked 5+ years in MHRIL.I hope given my best support to the Organisation growth.I got many awards & rewards during my work period with support of my team.I have learnt many professional skills from MHRIL.I got good support from my superiors.I like MHRIL work culture and values.
Pros
Good skill improvement training’s and Free Lunches
Cons
Target base work
On time salary No pressure work Best company to work with We can sugges friend to work with the company. MANAGEMENT IS SO GOOD, WORK ENVIROENMENT IS AWESOME.
In the beginning company is little tough to understand but as soon as you start working in the company's culture you will feel like enjoying every bit of your time. Only a concern point is you can not enjoy your social life with your work life.
A good company to start your career. You can earn tonns of incentives if you perform well. Good brand name and good management. You will learn here...
Pros
Money- Management- Brand Name
Cons
Long working hours- No family Life
I have learned a lot from this company like the presentation skills at first, the representation of the product and to creat a deep impact on the client's mind, conviction skills, post sale relationship and make a good bond with the client to generate some references.
Not satisfied, very bad work culture. no appreciation, no work life balance. No holidays, no timley incentives, no over time salary, no week offs, no future, no promotion , no thinking about employees,
Excellent Company Everything is very good Very helpful staff Working culture very good. One of my best company so far , they help me in every manner they can.
Company is very good for work. Best working place where I have very good experience from last one year . In hospitality industry there is 58 resorts in all over India
Good place to work except for the Branch management. Kerala. Branch in charge has a Very poor understanding on business and has experience here for 9 years. soo he will not leave here anytime soon!!
By working as a pilot sales representative i can enhance my skill in sales , marketing and commujicative english . Good experience with team and I can enhance my skill in team management with good confidents
The company is good and growing at a very good pace. But it has limited exposure and is happy in having it's own traditional and outdated style of work. Quality is hampered in the cost cutting initiatives.
Good place to learn stress management, very fast paced with lots of challenges. no work life balance, but they are giving good benefits if you are performing and giving results.
I learn lots of thinks and workplace experience. How to overcome the stressful situation and more Employee to employer relationship. Timely everyone get the salary without pending
Mahindra hloidays was best place to work .We learned many new things for our career growth.Environment was positive. Seniors were always ready to help
Pros
Travelling to new places
Cons
No cons
Good Place for learning, growing and getting responsibilities and experience. corporate base management and domain system. very professional and decent work culture.
I want to work properly as what i m working in mahidra holidays. TME posting is my good experience in mahindra holidays. This company gives us all benefit n holidays as per our needs n requirement. This is one of my best company where i think as to do work WITH honesty.
Initial it will be good to get experience and to understand the culture of Organization, we can understand the market by traveling every corner of city
Hardcore sales is what they do. No respect for the employee at all. No job security. All you can achieve is experience which is only considered in the same field.