Club Mahindra Holidays logo

Work-Life Balance
4.2
Job Security & Advancement

Found 428 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,162 reviews

Work culture is very familiar and everyone supportive from higher lever .

Work at club mahindra in corporate sector is very good . Learning point of view is very good platform and work culture is very good . Talking about facilities like canteen and other .. need some improvement . Talking about salary ..Company given desent package but unfortunately I have joined club mahindra with to much less package and within 3 year I have not got good hike and no promotion . That is reason I have decided to move to other opportunities .

I want to work properly as what i m working in mahidra holidays. TME posting is my good experience in mahindra holidays. This company gives us all benefit n holidays as per our needs n requirement. This is one of my best company where i think as to do work WITH honesty.

Nice to work

Initial it will be good to get experience and to understand the culture of Organization, we can understand the market by traveling every corner of city

Not the best places to work at all.

Hardcore sales is what they do. No respect for the employee at all. No job security. All you can achieve is experience which is only considered in the same field.

Working as TME IS MY good experience.

I want to work properly as what i m working in clubmahidraholiday. TME posting is my good experience in clubmahidraholiday. This company gives us all benefit n holidays as per our needs n requirement. This is one of my best company where i think as to do work WITH honesty.

Those who carry buckets can survive

When I worked there at that point of time, management was poor. Now new employees has been joined. So hopefully, it might be a good work environment for the people to grow on their career path. If some one is passionate about sales, and would be interested in doing hard core sales and earn incentives and salary more than 1.5lakh per month can join.

Good

Gud place to work and improve your skills n for career growth.. management is quiet smooth and employee friendly which helps to improve the skills widely

Club Mahindra

This company provides very nic environment for job and salary is on time . Overall this is good . All the staff are very nice . This is a timeshare company and this company is deals in Holidas . I have good experience in this company.

Nice place to work

Enjoyed working with the company, lots of opportunities & management listen to your feedback, good opportunity to earn incentives but the only problem was Worklife balance

Good Company to work with

Have learnt a lot and grown within the system from off roll position to Zonal Manager. Growing company in which the future is secured and individual can grow Delivering performance consistently

Excellent work environment. Great mentors

I really enjoyed my time working with Mahindra holidays. I highly recommend everyone about this company. I got lot of opportunities to learn & to enhance my skills & knowledge.

Good

The company is good. But the work environment of the company is not good. I worked there as a fresher as per this they treat me like I know everything.

Very good place to work

I enjoyed working with Club Mahindra from last 2 years 6 months and always got rewards for my work and contribution to this organization. Growth opportunities are vast, It only requires hard work and passion for work committment.

Mahindra holidays and resorts

Mahindra holidays and resorts is not just a company but a brand. Any employee working for Mahindra holidays feels proud to belong. The work culture, career growth is undoubtedly excellent but yet there are certain people due to which the people feel demotivated to work in. Overall one of the best company.

Productive and fun working place

My experience at this company was very good, and i got to work with some great people." Good Management Good Working Nature Helps to grow with the career Employee friendly

Pros

There are good opportunities to advance your a career

Cons

Long hours of journey may required to meet the clients.

Good environment

I join club Mahindra for very less salary... Worked for 8 years... Hike % is very less... But incentives slabs are good👍 And little partiality was there can ignore it and work job security is too good..over all company is good

Productive and Fun place to work

It was a nice experience doing my internship in Club Mahindra, Udaipur. The management always ready to help and support each and every step of your action.

Productive, supportive and fun to work with

MHRIL is a productive, future oriented company which consider its people as the main asset. They encourage new ideas and focus on people development for the overall development of the company. Its fast growing company due to its people first policy. They are flexible and welcomes changes within and outside the company. Also, they are high on the environmental issues and social stability and equality.

Effective and great working culture

It was a nice working experience and we have visited some of the Club Mahindra Resorts. There is very good scope for any person who has just started his carrier in the industry and have many things to learn and grow his professional Carrier.

Learn more about the holiday packages

That company experience is good. Know about more places for the visit and meet different types of customer. Build new relationship with all customers. How take care of them. Manage all the queries. Atmosphere is amazing for the work. In the company experience you actually get the idea of your knowledge.

Effective working Culture

Its was a great working experience here. I have learn a lot of things here. The working culture is very good. The support of my colleagues when I started my job in this company was very helpful. I have grown myself not just at professional level but also at personal level as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Mahindra Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5