Club Mahindra Holidays logo

Work-Life Balance
4.2
Job Security & Advancement

Found 428 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,162 reviews

Work culture is very familiar and everyone supportive from higher lever .

Work at club mahindra in corporate sector is very good . Learning point of view is very good platform and work culture is very good . Talking about facilities like canteen and other .. need some improvement . Talking about salary ..Company given desent package but unfortunately I have joined club mahindra with to much less package and within 3 year I have not got good hike and no promotion . That is reason I have decided to move to other opportunities .

Nice to Work

It is a nice company to work and get associated with. But the only problem is the Work and Personal life balance as long hours of Work makes it difficult to manage the balance. Otherwise it is an amazing company to work in.

My learnings

I learnt a lot working in this company. My best learning was to understand the customer's feelings and empathising with it as the company provides a good exposure.

A fun place to workwith

A very friendly environment to work with. The people around are very friendly and cooperative . Lots of opportunities to show creativity and innovation.

Lot of things need to improved

Easy to find vacancies and can apply as individuals requirement or qualifications or experience, lot of job which we can check and apply as per our convience

Dirty politics

No work culture no personal life only work dirty politics job security is there but they harass you so much by work pressure and by dirty politics people who left felt more happy and they don't think twice before leaving company.l worked with club Mahindra for two years and I feel growth is not there they need people who have no opinions

Pros

Job security

Cons

No holiday no week off

Good Place to Work

Peaceful environment to work and good support from the co-worker and manager. thank you mary for referring to this company and i am proud to work here.

Best amenities when you are checking in to your rooms

Whether you join the Blue season or the Purple season of Club Mahindra you can rest assured that you are privy to the best amenities when you are checking in to your rooms. Whether you are traveling with your extended family or just your better half, you can choose the room type that will fit your needs. If you are looking to start your career in hospitability industry then this is where you should apply. Pros: • Learn about handling various activities and develop your planning skills. • Since you are constantly dealing with people, your communication skills develop exponentially. • Positive work environment that leads to job satisfaction for every member of the staff. Cons: • The working hours are off the charts during peak seasons or during festivals.

Good and a fun place to work

I had an amazing time working at Club Mahindra. Its a nice company. The people that work in this company are very good. There is no politics as such in the company. Great Experience

Time share

It is a very good concept from mahindra group and about the company, the best company I have ever seen, very great place to work and things like job security, salary, every thing is the best.

Pros

Support from the managers reagrding to the work

Cons

No pros

Club Mahindra Reviews

Club Mahindra is really good place to start your career with and grow. It gives equal opportunities to all to excel in his work and grow. I really like working here N feels good to be a part of club mahindra.

Pros

nice place to grow in career

Cons

Cons: weekends are working at times

Club Mahindra Reviews

Club Mahindra is a very good place to work.The environment is very friendly here and the people are also very helpful . good place for working women as well. A nice start for career.

Pros

a very good work place

Cons

Cons: weekends are usually working here

Amazing Work experience

I had an amazing time working at Club Mahindra. Its a great company. The people that work in this company are great. There is no politics as such in the company. Great Experience

Club Mahindra Reviews

The workplace has a very positive environment and the people here guide you well to learn and do things.It helps me interact with a lot of people which is very exciting.

Club Mahindra Reviews

The company offers a friendly work culture. The company provides training to the employees every week in order to enhance their knowledge and keep them updated about the competitive market.

Pros

Training and Flexible work environment

Cons

Sometimes the workload increases and we have to work from home.

Club Mahindra Reviews

Club Mahindra has a very good working culture at all the resorts. They have their own set of values and cultures which they need to follow and grow. Also, all the staff members are very friendly , good people to work with and grow .

Pros

as a very good culture and values

Cons

Cons: At times weekends are working

Club Mahindra Reviews

At Club Mhaindra Resort, the work culture is very good. We have people who have been working here since long, and its like a family . The work pressure is also not much, manageable. Good place to grow in career.

Pros

very good work culture

Cons

Cons:No cons, a very good place to grow

Club Mahindra Review

Club Mahindra is a great place to work. It has the best working environment and best work culture. It gives equal opportunities to all to excel in career and grow. Its one of the best places to work with.

Pros

has the best work culture

Cons

Cons: no cons, a good organization to work for

Club Mahindra Reviews

Club Mahindra is a nice organization to work with. It provides good opportunities to grow and excel in your career. They have a very good work culture and positive work environment. They have a good culture too.

Pros

provides equal opportunities to all

Cons

Cons: at times we have to work on weekends

Club Mahindra Reviews

Club Mahindra Holidays are one of the best places to work with. They provide equal opportunities to all to excel and grow in their career. They give you proper training sessions , which goes on for a week. After which, you are sent on the floor. We need to follow their culture and values which are amazing !!

Pros

The best place to work

Cons

Cons: No cons. A wonderful place to grow and learn

Club Mahindra review

Club Mahindra Holidays, is known for its hospitality service and i feel that at Club Mahindra, the work culture is very good. People are very helpful and supportive and its a very good place to learn and grow.

Pros

has very supportive work culture

Cons

Cons: we have been working all days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Mahindra Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5