Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Job Security & Advancement reviews

Work at club mahindra in corporate sector is very good . Learning point of view is very good platform and work culture is very good . Talking about facilities like canteen and other .. need some improvement . Talking about salary ..Company given desent package but unfortunately I have joined club mahindra with to much less package and within 3 year I have not got good hike and no promotion . That is reason I have decided to move to other opportunities .
Club Mahindra is a very good place to work and learn . I have been working club mahindra since 4 years and my experience has been really wonderful. Its a very good place to grow and the staff is also very supportive and helpful.
Pros
a very good place to work
Cons
No cons. Its a great company to work.
Club Mahindra is the best company to work and grow. The values and cultures are very impressive. They follow rules and work as per regulations . Very systematic way of working and very supportive staff.
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: Here we do not have holidays on weekends
At club mahindra resorts- The work culture is very good. people are very helpful and supportive. I have been associated with this company since 3 years and i enjoy working here .
Pros
has a very good culture
Cons
Cons:On weekends it becomes a little hectic
Club Mahindra is a good place to start your career. The training and the staff here are very good. There is a very positive working environment. People who have been here since years have learnt a lot and and have grown in their career. Working here is fun and you really get to learn a lot.
Pros
is a great place to start career
Cons
Cons: On Weekends we do not have a holiday
it was fun and Learning place. I handled a project with my other colleagues. it was a great experience and exposer. got to explore a lot of new things
Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to start your career, The work culture is nice. The staff and other members are very supportive and friendly. Its a nice place to work,learn.
Pros
has a very good work culture
Cons
Cons: No, cons. A good work place
Club Mahindra Holidays are one of the best places to work with. They provide equal opportunities to all to excel and grow in their career. They give you proper training sessions , which goes on for a week. After which, you are sent on the floor. We need to follow their culture and values which are amazing !!
Pros
is a very good work place
Cons
Cons: No cons. A wonderful place to grow and learn
Club Mahindra is a very good place to start work. It has a very positive working environment and gives equal opportunities to all to excel in their career. Its a very good place to work and grow.
Pros
has a very postitve work environment
Cons
Cons: Here weekends are usually working
Club Mahindra is a good place to work. You get a lot of exposure to learn and visit new places. The workplace has a lot of support and learning new ideas. Sometimes the workload is high but manageable.
Club Mahindra Work Culture is Productive and always have fun @ work. New learnings every day. Freedom to work in our own style. Refreshments are too good. Every Month-end gives us a different experience.
I enjoyed while working with Club Mahindra. I got the opportunity to learn many things and improvising on my self. Good work culture, wonderful management easy to approach always ready to help.
Club Mahindra is an excellent place to work. Unmatchable work culture and employee policies. A lot of learning here and opportunities for growth. As General manager, I get a lot of opportunities to learn and grow within the system. Enjoyed lots of facilities given as per position.
Club Mahindra is a very good place . They take good care of their employees and the guests. All employees get good and equal opportunities to all. Has a good promotion cycle, purely dependent on work.
Pros
has a very optimistic work culture
Cons
Cons: we have to work on weekends also
Club Mahindra Is a very beautiful place to work. The resort gives great opportunities to excel in career and work . It gives you a great experience in hospitality sector. Its one of the best places to work with- Club Mahindra Udaipur Resort
Pros
has a very positive work culture
Cons
Cons: no cons, best place to work
Club Mahindra has a very nice work culture. People working here are very helpful and supportive . The growth structure is very nice here. I feel appreciate for the work done and it feels good to be a part of this brand.
Pros
has a very positive work culture
Cons
cons: NO cons, infact its the best place to learn and grow
Club Mahindra has been a great place to work. The staff and management is very supportive. The culture and values of club Mhaindra are very unique. I have been associated with Club Mahindra since 4 years, and my experience has been wonderful.
Pros
has the best work culture
Cons
cons:weekends are generally hectic to work.
Club Mahindra Holidays allowed me to travel and stay at their beautiful resorts. what better could a job give you? I would suggest this company to someone who wants to make a career in sales and customer relationship. Amazing!
Cons
No cons that I can highlight as of now
Pros
has a very positive work culture
Cons
Cons: No cons. A wonderful place to grow and learn
Pros
a very good place to work
Cons
Cons: No, cons. A good work place