Club Mahindra Holidays logo

Work-Life Balance
4.2
Job Security & Advancement

Found 431 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,162 reviews

Work culture is very familiar and everyone supportive from higher lever .

Work at club mahindra in corporate sector is very good . Learning point of view is very good platform and work culture is very good . Talking about facilities like canteen and other .. need some improvement . Talking about salary ..Company given desent package but unfortunately I have joined club mahindra with to much less package and within 3 year I have not got good hike and no promotion . That is reason I have decided to move to other opportunities .

Club Mahindra Review

At all club mahindra resorts, the work culture is very good. The people here are very helpful and very co-operative. The resort timings are very nice and a good place to start career .

Pros

has a very good work culture

Cons

Cons: no cons, all is good

Club Mahindra Review - Good place

It is a good experience for the past 2 and a half years to work with Club Mahindra. It is a great place to work and colleagues over here are also very supportive.

Club Mahindra Feedback - Happy Workplace!

Club Mahindra provides all support to learn & excel in the work we do. Training is given utmost importance. Learning is more here and the staff is also very supportive.

Club Mahindra Reviews - Nice Company!

Club Mahindra is a great place to work and the colleagues there are very much supportive and caring. Everything was so good. I really enjoyed the company's culture. I am very much delighted with Club Mahindra.

Club Mahindra Feedback - Nice Place to Work!

I would like to work in such a good company I can't forget i.e. Club Mahindra because it was my first experience in this industry. I worked hard and I got to learn many things.

Club Mahindra Reviews - Great Place to Work!

It was one of my best experience, I am glad that I am a part of this chain, helped me to learn more about Club Mahindra resorts as well also helped to develop my soft skills and leadership qualities.

Club Mahindra Review - Good place

My very first job is in Club Mahindra and I'll always be thankful for the opportunity to work at Club Mahindra. The work environment is great. It is a great experience and I like to work as the staff over here are very friendly.

Club Mahindra Reviw

At Club Mhaindra's Nadiad Resort, the work culture is very good. We have people who have been working here since long, and its like a family . The work pressure is also not much, manageable. Good place to grow in career.

Pros

has a very gr8 work culture

Cons

Cons:No cons, a very good place to grow

Club Mahindra review

Club Mahindra is a very good place to work. It gives ample of opportunities to excel in career and grow. Policies are very good, employee friendly. One looking to grow, this place is the best for them.

Pros

a nice place to grow

Cons

Cons: gets lil hectic on weekends

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?

Club Mahindra Reviews - Nice Place

One of the best companies to work with one of the busiest resorts in the country and it is very challenging apart from whichever department one is working for, Always keep their people first and the company teaches you and helps in shaping your career.

Club Mahindra Review - Good Company

Learned how to communicate with Guests and got to know communication skills and driving skills, it is fun at the workplace, gained a lot of general knowledge

Club Mahindra Reviews - Nice Place

It was gaining experience for me to work as a receptionist at Club Mahindra. I learned different soft skills and excelled in interpersonal skills while working with other staff members. It was great experience to be part to such management.

Club Mahindra Review - Good Company!

It is a big property and working at Club Mahindra you will learn a lot of things. Work culture is really good, staff is cooperative. Overall a great place to work.

Club Mahindra Reviews - Great Place to Work!

A good place to work. You get a lot of exposure to learn and visit new places. The workplace has a lot of support and learning new ideas. Sometimes the workload is high but manageable.

Club Mahindra Feedback - Awesome Place

I enjoyed while working with Club Mahindra. I got the opportunity to learn many things and improvising on my self. Good work culture, wonderful management easy to approach always ready to help.

Club Mahindra Reviews - Nice Company

Club Mahindra is an excellent place to work. Unmatchable work culture and employee policies. Lot of learning here and opportunities for growth. As General manager got lot of opportunities to learn and grow within the system. Enjoyed lots of facilities given as per position.

Club Mahindra Reviews - Awesome place to work!

I was working as direct marketing executive in this company, I did cold calling at field, field was not described, my working area was entire Mumbai and Navi mumbai. Got a lot learn from this experience.

Club Mahindra Reviews - Superb Place to Work

I've worked a few locations in different states and I can honestly say that it feels like you're working with family. Everyone is always pleasant and the managers are supportive in career development.

Club Mahindra Feedback - Awesome Place

A fantastic company that provided me with every opportunity to succeed. A team oriented company that acknowledges employees for going above and beyond.

Club Mahindra Review

Club Mahindra Holdiays not only provide excellent services to their customers but also to the staff members. The people here are very nice, very co-operative. Its an excellent place to learn the skills and grow!!

Pros

on eof the best places to learn good skills

Cons

Cons: no cons, a very good work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Mahindra Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5