Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Management reviews

Great place, the entire team was very supportive and collaborative, team spirit, a good place to showcase your skills, stress on creative and innovative ideas, the management team is approachable, focused on process and planned approach
Pros
relazed atmosphere, Pre-planning, planned contingencies
Cons
No cons
No work life balance. Not very educated managers due to which the front line staffs have to suffer. The negative deduction is very bad for the sales employee.
Worst seniors High work pressureVery less salary No professionalism Wasted my timeWorst work cultureNo time, you have to work from morinig 10 to night 12 and sometimes till 1 am also Disturbing job No personal life They treat you as slaves of company not employees
Don't join club Mahindra sales persons are treated as slaves no promotion no salary hike only sales and targets no Hr policies anyone who is graduate can join People are from very negative background
Pros
No pros
Cons
No week off
Management team was excellent but I was in night shift, because of health reason I had to leave the company. Work culture was nice and every month we had employee meeting for solving our grievances.
Pros
Good Facilities
Cons
Long hours of work duty including sundays
The typical day was rainy season. But I have learned how to contact with unknown people.and how to gave him good time.work management is very good.working time is fixed
On time salary No pressure work Best company to work with We can sugges friend to work with the company. MANAGEMENT IS SO GOOD, WORK ENVIROENMENT IS AWESOME.
A good company to start your career. You can earn tonns of incentives if you perform well. Good brand name and good management. You will learn here...
Pros
Money- Management- Brand Name
Cons
Long working hours- No family Life
Very worst experience in Club Mahindra I will not recommended any one to join club Mahindra holidays, Management behaviour are not good they trearlt employees like a server, Timing issue big problem morning 9:30 am start job 8 to 9:pm living it's very hectic job. I m very frustrated with Club Mahindra holidays. And I will not suggesing to any one this company..
Company wise it's good but people are not able to understand that how to work with there subordinate's try to put too much pressure on telemarketing executive and they abscond.
Good place to work except for the Branch management. Kerala. Branch in charge has a Very poor understanding on business and has experience here for 9 years. soo he will not leave here anytime soon!!
By working as a pilot sales representative i can enhance my skill in sales , marketing and commujicative english . Good experience with team and I can enhance my skill in team management with good confidents
Good place to learn stress management, very fast paced with lots of challenges. no work life balance, but they are giving good benefits if you are performing and giving results.
A good place to work & learn new method of sales & marketing. And obviously personality developed a lot. Meeting with new clients everyday is day to day activity. Management is extremely good and provide you all support . I have one of the best seniors and colleagues in Club Mahindra.
Upper management must have to indulge in MP-CG for the improvement of their brand's image it is worst as for employee and prospect too! Pathetic traveling sometimes whole month, without a single off in month!
Last 1 year and 6 month I am working here It's a really good place for me as fast property. Here management are so good. Iam happy to work hare. Here all staffs are so friendly, they all are help each other. That
Good Place for learning, growing and getting responsibilities and experience. corporate base management and domain system. very professional and decent work culture.
Good work culture, but lack of support from the Top management people , they only speak but things will not move they don't have any marketing people to support sales team n value of the memberships is more than any other Holidays co.
1. A typical day at work- it was on march i think the day i say was become so typical for me just beacuse everyone acheiving their target supposed to do on the same day except me. 2. What you learned- self managemnet, presentation skills market penetration market development client acquisition direct sales b2b sales refernce sale 3. Management- king of unorganised 4.Workplace culture- sometimes good sometimes bad 5.hardest part of the job- HFRP ( Happy family refreral programme) 6.the most enjoyable art of the job- Target acheivement
When I worked there at that point of time, management was poor. Now new employees has been joined. So hopefully, it might be a good work environment for the people to grow on their career path. If some one is passionate about sales, and would be interested in doing hard core sales and earn incentives and salary more than 1.5lakh per month can join.
Gud place to work and improve your skills n for career growth.. management is quiet smooth and employee friendly which helps to improve the skills widely