Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Work-Life Balance reviews

It was gud company i worked with... HR was suppotive there.. they listen to ur problem nd try to solve .. employees were helpful too.. there employees are still in my contacts including Hr .. it was gr8 experience
Pros
Free lunches dinners nd accomodation was on behalf of company
Cons
Long hours fr traveling but still enjoyed
No work life balance. Not very educated managers due to which the front line staffs have to suffer. The negative deduction is very bad for the sales employee.
Worst seniors High work pressureVery less salary No professionalism Wasted my timeWorst work cultureNo time, you have to work from morinig 10 to night 12 and sometimes till 1 am also Disturbing job No personal life They treat you as slaves of company not employees
Overall good brand but emphasis was more towards sales and less importance given to other departments. Good growth opportunities for Sales Department. Resorts are Awesome
Pros
Stability of company
Cons
Long working hours, Increment issues
Management team was excellent but I was in night shift, because of health reason I had to leave the company. Work culture was nice and every month we had employee meeting for solving our grievances.
Pros
Good Facilities
Cons
Long hours of work duty including sundays
i have learned a lot into client servicing here, good company to work, people work here with full of ethics and follow companies decorum. if you are a traveling obsessed this is the best place to work.
Pros
if you are a traveling obsessed this is the best place to work
Cons
Targets
The typical day was rainy season. But I have learned how to contact with unknown people.and how to gave him good time.work management is very good.working time is fixed
On time salary No pressure work Best company to work with We can sugges friend to work with the company. MANAGEMENT IS SO GOOD, WORK ENVIROENMENT IS AWESOME.
In the beginning company is little tough to understand but as soon as you start working in the company's culture you will feel like enjoying every bit of your time. Only a concern point is you can not enjoy your social life with your work life.
A good company to start your career. You can earn tonns of incentives if you perform well. Good brand name and good management. You will learn here...
Pros
Money- Management- Brand Name
Cons
Long working hours- No family Life
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
Very worst experience in Club Mahindra I will not recommended any one to join club Mahindra holidays, Management behaviour are not good they trearlt employees like a server, Timing issue big problem morning 9:30 am start job 8 to 9:pm living it's very hectic job. I m very frustrated with Club Mahindra holidays. And I will not suggesing to any one this company..
Not satisfied, very bad work culture. no appreciation, no work life balance. No holidays, no timley incentives, no over time salary, no week offs, no future, no promotion , no thinking about employees,
Excellent Company Everything is very good Very helpful staff Working culture very good. One of my best company so far , they help me in every manner they can.
Nice place to work as you will going to learn so many thing new. Working environment is good but every day is a new challenge as have to face new guest coming in the resort.
Company wise it's good but people are not able to understand that how to work with there subordinate's try to put too much pressure on telemarketing executive and they abscond.
The company is good and growing at a very good pace. But it has limited exposure and is happy in having it's own traditional and outdated style of work. Quality is hampered in the cost cutting initiatives.
Good place to learn stress management, very fast paced with lots of challenges. no work life balance, but they are giving good benefits if you are performing and giving results.
I learn lots of thinks and workplace experience. How to overcome the stressful situation and more Employee to employer relationship. Timely everyone get the salary without pending
Mahindra hloidays was best place to work .We learned many new things for our career growth.Environment was positive. Seniors were always ready to help
Pros
Travelling to new places
Cons
No cons
I want to work properly as what i m working in mahidra holidays. TME posting is my good experience in mahindra holidays. This company gives us all benefit n holidays as per our needs n requirement. This is one of my best company where i think as to do work WITH honesty.
Initial it will be good to get experience and to understand the culture of Organization, we can understand the market by traveling every corner of city