Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews

Found 1,138 reviews matching the search
Great place, the entire team was very supportive and collaborative, team spirit, a good place to showcase your skills, stress on creative and innovative ideas, the management team is approachable, focused on process and planned approach
Pros
relazed atmosphere, Pre-planning, planned contingencies
Cons
No cons
Last 1 year and 6 month I am working here It's a really good place for me as fast property. Here management are so good. Iam happy to work hare. Here all staffs are so friendly, they all are help each other. That
Good Place for learning, growing and getting responsibilities and experience. corporate base management and domain system. very professional and decent work culture.
Working with Club Mahindra Cherai was a very good experience. Fairly good environment to work with. And being a manager is always great and stressful at the same time
I want to work properly as what i m working in mahidra holidays. TME posting is my good experience in mahindra holidays. This company gives us all benefit n holidays as per our needs n requirement. This is one of my best company where i think as to do work WITH honesty.
Initial it will be good to get experience and to understand the culture of Organization, we can understand the market by traveling every corner of city
Everything is good. There is too cold that's why I Leave the location. staff is good coprative. Much things for learn some new things coordination is good between department to department and staff to staff also.
Hardcore sales is what they do. No respect for the employee at all. No job security. All you can achieve is experience which is only considered in the same field.
wonderful to work with the organization and the colleagues, good place to work and earn. A right place to implement our plans to generate good leads for the sales
Good work culture, but lack of support from the Top management people , they only speak but things will not move they don't have any marketing people to support sales team n value of the memberships is more than any other Holidays co.
1. A typical day at work- it was on march i think the day i say was become so typical for me just beacuse everyone acheiving their target supposed to do on the same day except me. 2. What you learned- self managemnet, presentation skills market penetration market development client acquisition direct sales b2b sales refernce sale 3. Management- king of unorganised 4.Workplace culture- sometimes good sometimes bad 5.hardest part of the job- HFRP ( Happy family refreral programme) 6.the most enjoyable art of the job- Target acheivement
I want to work properly as what i m working in clubmahidraholiday. TME posting is my good experience in clubmahidraholiday. This company gives us all benefit n holidays as per our needs n requirement. This is one of my best company where i think as to do work WITH honesty.
When I worked there at that point of time, management was poor. Now new employees has been joined. So hopefully, it might be a good work environment for the people to grow on their career path. If some one is passionate about sales, and would be interested in doing hard core sales and earn incentives and salary more than 1.5lakh per month can join.
It mostly a marketing job. Have to collect data from potential customers. Sometimes it's in the mall but sometimes it was open market which i don't like.
Gud place to work and improve your skills n for career growth.. management is quiet smooth and employee friendly which helps to improve the skills widely
Normal hectic too much work, the KRA at the time of joining will get changed once you start working.Too much pressure , your suggestions will not be considered.
This company provides very nic environment for job and salary is on time . Overall this is good . All the staff are very nice . This is a timeshare company and this company is deals in Holidas . I have good experience in this company.
Enjoyed working with the company, lots of opportunities & management listen to your feedback, good opportunity to earn incentives but the only problem was Worklife balance
Management bad no respect many pressure not believing traveling alot . Not a good placed not good to much miss bihaviour many missuse
The working environment at Club Mahindra is highly engaging. If you are a person who loves to work as an individual contributor, making your own decisions, working in a target driven role, then this is the right place for you.
Excellent with the competitive spirit of working style and outreageous performance recognition for the good stuff guys. Handling members and getting sales are up to our situational handling capabilities.