Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews

Found 1,138 reviews matching the search
Great place, the entire team was very supportive and collaborative, team spirit, a good place to showcase your skills, stress on creative and innovative ideas, the management team is approachable, focused on process and planned approach
Pros
relazed atmosphere, Pre-planning, planned contingencies
Cons
No cons
Have learnt a lot and grown within the system from off roll position to Zonal Manager. Growing company in which the future is secured and individual can grow Delivering performance consistently
I really enjoyed my time working with Mahindra holidays. I highly recommend everyone about this company. I got lot of opportunities to learn & to enhance my skills & knowledge.
This hotel is very very good All staff is very punctual. And honestly And management is very good.. Very important future work This is a good claimant in hotel and City
it was a great time with CMV 'Goa wonderful experience with the team , got to know many things every day there some new activities to do for the guest .
The company is good. But the work environment of the company is not good. I worked there as a fresher as per this they treat me like I know everything.
worked on talisma software, handling clients concern and query, making excel about daily reports, marking calendar about important meetings and events, updating members holidays and personal information in members account on clients request.
Very good workplace in term of work, all staff was very good and and i loved working. All staff was treating me good, whenever i wanted help the staff was very supportive as well as i was to them.
I enjoyed working with Club Mahindra from last 2 years 6 months and always got rewards for my work and contribution to this organization. Growth opportunities are vast, It only requires hard work and passion for work committment.
Mahindra holidays and resorts is not just a company but a brand. Any employee working for Mahindra holidays feels proud to belong. The work culture, career growth is undoubtedly excellent but yet there are certain people due to which the people feel demotivated to work in. Overall one of the best company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Mahindra Holidays?
I am a superviser at department of engineering at ciub mahindra madikeri i have lern lot of thing like electricale field i lke the management and good workplace and fun enjoiable job
Pros
free food
My experience at this company was very good, and i got to work with some great people." Good Management Good Working Nature Helps to grow with the career Employee friendly
Pros
There are good opportunities to advance your a career
Cons
Long hours of journey may required to meet the clients.
I join club Mahindra for very less salary... Worked for 8 years... Hike % is very less... But incentives slabs are good👍 And little partiality was there can ignore it and work job security is too good..over all company is good
It was a nice experience doing my internship in Club Mahindra, Udaipur. The management always ready to help and support each and every step of your action.
My stint at Club Mahindra has been wonderful. I have the Marketing Executive profile here. The work culture at Club Mahindra is something different than other places. I like working here, interacting with colleagues and clients, getting things done. If you are pondering on joining the company, I welcome you to come be a part of us.
Pros
Everything is goog
Cons
I have worked at Club Mahindra in the past. It is a nice place to work at. The worki atmosphere is good, and people out there are also supportive. I was a sales executive out there and learnt a lot during the short time I worked there. I learnt how to handle clients. There is a wide scope of customer servicing in hospitality. My knowledge on holiday destinations across India also grew!
MHRIL is a productive, future oriented company which consider its people as the main asset. They encourage new ideas and focus on people development for the overall development of the company. Its fast growing company due to its people first policy. They are flexible and welcomes changes within and outside the company. Also, they are high on the environmental issues and social stability and equality.
It was a nice working experience and we have visited some of the Club Mahindra Resorts. There is very good scope for any person who has just started his carrier in the industry and have many things to learn and grow his professional Carrier.
When I started my journey with Club Mahindra, I didn't though it would be so long and memorable. I enjoyed my every day at Club Mahindra. The only thing i wish that they should have given club mahindra membership to their employee at great discount. Other than that it was great working and learning experience. The quality of the work which is done that are only done for there customers or Club mahindra members. Hence its our responsibility to give the proper club mahindra review and appreciate the efforts of the company.
That company experience is good. Know about more places for the visit and meet different types of customer. Build new relationship with all customers. How take care of them. Manage all the queries. Atmosphere is amazing for the work. In the company experience you actually get the idea of your knowledge.
Its was a great working experience here. I have learn a lot of things here. The working culture is very good. The support of my colleagues when I started my job in this company was very helpful. I have grown myself not just at professional level but also at personal level as well.