Club Mahindra Holidays

Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews

Found 1,138 reviews matching the search
Great place, the entire team was very supportive and collaborative, team spirit, a good place to showcase your skills, stress on creative and innovative ideas, the management team is approachable, focused on process and planned approach
Pros
relazed atmosphere, Pre-planning, planned contingencies
Cons
No cons
It is a nice company to work and get associated with. But the only problem is the Work and Personal life balance as long hours of Work makes it difficult to manage the balance. Otherwise it is an amazing company to work in.
I learnt a lot working in this company. My best learning was to understand the customer's feelings and empathising with it as the company provides a good exposure.
A very friendly environment to work with. The people around are very friendly and cooperative . Lots of opportunities to show creativity and innovation.
Easy to find vacancies and can apply as individuals requirement or qualifications or experience, lot of job which we can check and apply as per our convience
No work culture no personal life only work dirty politics job security is there but they harass you so much by work pressure and by dirty politics people who left felt more happy and they don't think twice before leaving company.l worked with club Mahindra for two years and I feel growth is not there they need people who have no opinions
Pros
Job security
Cons
No holiday no week off
Club Mahindra was the best organisation I had worked with. Its a friendly workplace with caring subordinates and also you get a lot to learn. It was my best time that i had there. I never intended to leave my job. I loved my work and loved my workplace even more. Given a chance I would always go back amd work.
Pros
Free lunch, Great place to learn innovative things
Cons
Travel
It was good experience for me to work here... I have learned a lot of things from here... I Made many friends here and that were fully supportive... Etc
A Club Mahindra membership means you are joining on the world’s largest chains who are dedicated to provide you the best stay options and curate activities that not only makes the kids enjoy the evenings but also offers an easy way for you to get to know the local culture better. The staff and guests often get along well making the resort stay peaceful.
Pros
• Every day is different at the resorts and you will enjoy every moment working here., Proper training helps you gain insights, how to deal with situation. You also learn on the field., Quarterly meetings with management helps, put our points across to build a better work space.
Cons
Planning activities to meet everyone’s requirement is taxing at times.
Peaceful environment to work and good support from the co-worker and manager. thank you mary for referring to this company and i am proud to work here.
Whether you join the Blue season or the Purple season of Club Mahindra you can rest assured that you are privy to the best amenities when you are checking in to your rooms. Whether you are traveling with your extended family or just your better half, you can choose the room type that will fit your needs. If you are looking to start your career in hospitability industry then this is where you should apply. Pros: • Learn about handling various activities and develop your planning skills. • Since you are constantly dealing with people, your communication skills develop exponentially. • Positive work environment that leads to job satisfaction for every member of the staff. Cons: • The working hours are off the charts during peak seasons or during festivals.
Club Mahindra has an array of privileges and discounts and special packages to offer you. Its extraordinary collection of resorts and astonishing packages are to die for. The atmosphere is unlike any other corporate sector. The vibe is very relaxing and comforting. The co-workers are also very friendly. There is a hierarchy of positions but no one makes you feel inferior deliberately. Company dinners are organized from time to time. Pros: • This helps us to socialize more within the company. • And it also opens new doors of opportunities. Cons: • We are offered refreshments and given amenities under Club Mahindra Membership. But such unduly long hours of work are unbearable at times.
Club Mahindra offers an exquisite collection of resorts and effectively detailed packages that grab your attention. It offers some combined packages with travel and staying options while sometimes they make separate packages for everyone’s conveniences. They take care of every single detail from the transport to food to sightseeing, etc. Pros: • Working at Club Mahindra Holidays is a very enriching experience. • The pay is good and the workers are friendly. • It has a healthy work ethic and a rich atmosphere. Cons: • The pay is almost never late.
Every sales aspirant should work with club Mahidnra to understand sales and how it is done ,you will learn a lot about sales working with this company from creating need to closing deal on the table . just wow
Club Mahindra Holidays ensures a perfectly planned vacation with no worries and hassles. Club Mahindra certainly made life easier with their well-planned packages, bonus discounts and added benefits. Pros: • The work atmosphere is very comforting and friendly. • The employee’s discounts really allow us to travel in a beautiful place with minimal expense. • When you are a member of Club Mahindra, and have gone on a trip, even if you feel sick or inconvenienced they will go out of their way to make things seem right for you. Cons: • The pay is adequate enough. Sometimes even working from home becomes necessary to keep up with the workload.
Club Mahindra holidays are a great place to work. It has a very helpful and friendly working culture also, the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows an open door policy.
Pros
Happy Hour Food Boxes every friday
Cons
The work pressure intensity is a little high sometimes. But you get to learn a lot and in the end, everything becomes worth it.
I had an amazing time working at Club Mahindra. Its a nice company. The people that work in this company are very good. There is no politics as such in the company. Great Experience
Club Mahindra holidays is a wonderful place to work and enjoy your life. It has the best working culture and the staff is very nice here. The management is very good, follows open door policy and a very good place to work.
Club Mahindra has been the best place I have worked at yet. I have worked at many resorts before but nothing comes close to Club Mahindra. It is now my third year running and experience has been amazing. The work culture is really employee friendly and I hope to be here for a long time.
Friendly working culture and friendly people. but many times the work schedule gets hectic.... But overall very nice place to work and gain experience.
Work ethic is tremendous, people are really friendly, manager is nice, overall its a great place to be. I would recommend this place to everyone who wishes to work